δεκα­τρία: A painting worth a thousand words

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures."

"Κάθε καλλιτέχνης βυθίζει τη βούρτσα του στην ψυχή του και ζωγραφίζει τη δική του φύση στις φωτογραφίες του."

"Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."

"Η δημιουργικότητα επιτρέπει στον εαυτό του να κάνει λάθη. Η τέχνη ξέρει ποια να κρατήσει."

Persephone was mindlessly wandering the gardens, admiring the beauty. Her beautiful white robes were flowing about her as she strolled about aimlessly, a slight smile on her lips, her hands tucked into her sleeves. She was humming a soft song under her breath as she strolled around aimlessly in the gardens, enjoying every aspect. It was spring, the flowers were blooming again and all of the birds were singing. The garden itself felt more like home than anything. She'd lived here for many many years now. She would forever be part of this place.

From a distance her three kings watched with admiration held within their eyes. They saw how happy she looked, so free from any worries or cares. Caius was sat under a willow tree drawing his mate as she obviously wandered. He could not keep his eyes away. Her face was lit by happiness. His expression told that he too found her enchanting. His charcoal strokes did nothing to dull her beauty, they only accentuated it. But even if there wasn't anyone else watching she wouldn't look any less perfect, no one would ever think of her as imperfect. She was far too pretty, far too perfect for the world.

His other two companions were equally enraptured as well. Aro stared lovingly at Persephone, while Marcus looked upon the two with fondness, his own face filled with adoration. Their eyes never left the woman they loved. "Such a sight to behold" muttered Caius absently as he sketched. "Beautiful and strong." He mused. He paused for a moment before turning back to his drawing, adding a little extra shading here and there, trying to capture her essence.

"That is beautiful Caius" Persephone whispered as she somehow managed to stand next to him unnoticed. Her hand slipped into his, a silent gesture of peace between them. He smiled warmly up at her. " Indeed you are bello" he replied quietly. He nodded and leaned in to press his lips against hers , his other hand wrapping protectively around her waist. She melted into him, sighing softly. His arm tightened as he deepened the kiss. The warmth of her breath brushed across his lips, and his heart leapt as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him. This kiss was sweet, tender and full of love.