δώδεκα: fall of the last Romanians

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." 

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

"Cei care ne-au distrus, vin să moară" (The ones who destroyed us, come to die) Vladimir acclaimed "Atac!" (Attack!)

Battle between the Volturi and the Romanians The air was thick with tension and anticipation. They had fought the Romanians before, but this time felt different. The Volturi knew that they were facing their greatest challenge yet - the Romanians were a force to be reckoned with. The two sides glared at each other across the battlefield, their eyes locked in a deadly stare.

Suddenly, the Romanians charged forward, their vampire powers allowing them to move with incredible speed and agility. The Volturi were quick to respond, springing into action and meeting their opponents head-on. The sound of clashing fangs and hissing filled the air, as the two sides collided with a ferocity that shook the ground beneath their feet.

Caius, one of the Volturi leaders, fought with a wild abandon that was both terrifying and awe-inspiring. He leapt forward, his fangs bared, and tackled one of the Romanians to the ground. Despite being outnumbered, the Volturi fought with a fierce determination that seemed to give them an edge over their opponents.

...

As the battle raged on , a figure emerged from the shadows, its eyes glowing with an otherworldly light. It was a vampire, but not like any the Volturi had ever seen before. The creature was ancient, its power overwhelming even to the seasoned Volturi warriors. It was their queen Persephone and her army and was out for romanian blood.

The Volturi watched in awe as the queen and her army descended onto the battlefield, striking the Romanians from behind with a fierce barrage of attacks. The Romanians, caught off guard by the sudden assault, were quickly overwhelmed by the sheer force of Persephone's army.

Aro, another of the Volturi leaders, saw an opportunity and quickly rallied his troops. "Ora è il momento, fratelli e sorelle miei!" (Now is the time, my brothers and sisters!) he cried out. "Con l'aiuto della regina, possiamo sconfiggere i rumeni e rivendicare la vittoria per noi stessi!" (With the queen's help, we can vanquish the Romanians and claim victory for ourselves!)

The Volturi, emboldened by Aro's words, charged forward with renewed vigor. They fought with a ferocity that matched that of the Romanians, striking down their opponents with deadly precision.Persephone, the queen of the vampires, moved through the battlefield like a force of nature. Her eyes were fierce and deadly, and her power was unmatched. She moved with such speed and agility that it was impossible for the Romanians to keep up.

Suddenly, a Romanian vampire lunged at her from behind. Persephone spun around, her eyes blazing with fury. The vampire's eyes widened in terror as he realized his mistake, and he tried to retreat. But it was too late. Persephone grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the ground, her grip like steel.

She looked into his eyes, her own glowing with an otherworldly light. "You dare to challenge me?" she hissed. "You will pay for your insolence."

With a flick of her wrist, she snapped the vampire's neck, and he fell to the ground lifeless. The other Romanians backed away, their eyes wide with fear. They knew they could not defeat Persephone, and they began to retreat. The Volturi, sensing their moment of victory, pressed their attack, chasing down the remaining Romanians and striking them down with deadly accuracy.

...

Finally, the battle was over. The Romanians were defeated, and the Volturi emerged victorious. The battlefield was littered with the bodies of the fallen, both Volturi and Romanian alike.

As the Volturi and their queen Persephone surveyed the aftermath, there was a moment of silence, broken only by the sound of distant growling. Suddenly, a group of werewolves burst through the treeline, their eyes fixed on the vampires with a fierce determination.Persephone turned to face them, her eyes full of contempt. "Wolves," she spat. "I should have known you would be foolish enough to try and challenge us."

The werewolves snarled in response, their eyes blazing with anger. They charged forward, their massive bodies hurtling towards the vampires with incredible speed.

The Volturi and Persephone met the werewolves head-on, their fangs bared and their eyes blazing. The two sides collided with a ferocity that shook the ground beneath their feet, the sound of clashing fangs and snarling filling the air.

Persephone moved through the battle like a force of nature, her eyes blazing with a fierce determination. She leapt and dodged, striking down werewolves left and right with deadly precision.

Meanwhile, the Volturi fought with a wild abandon, their eyes fixed on the werewolves with a fierce determination. They were outnumbered, but they fought with a tenacity that made it seem as though they could win.

Aro, the leader of the Volturi, led the charge, his fangs bared and his eyes blazing with fury. He lunged forward, tackling a werewolf to the ground and sinking his fangs into its throat.The werewolves fought back with equal ferocity, their massive bodies slamming into the vampires with incredible force. But despite their size and strength, they were no match for the sheer power and experience of the Volturi and their queen.

And then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the battle was over. The werewolves retreated, their tails between their legs, and the Volturi emerged victorious once again.

Persephone looked out over the battlefield, her eyes scanning the fallen bodies of both vampires and werewolves. She felt a twinge of sadness for the loss of life, but she knew that this was the nature of their world. As a queen, it was her duty to protect her people, and she had done just that.

The Volturi and their queen stood together, their eyes fixed on the horizon. They knew that there would be more battles to come, more challenges to face. But they were ready. They were powerful, and they were united.

And as they looked out over the aftermath of the battle, they knew that they were unstoppable. For they were the Volturi, the most powerful coven of vampires in the world, and they would stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

"It's over" Caius and Hades muttered

"Indeed it is" Persephone spoke and after a pause questioned  "Their skulls would make good mantle pieces don't you think?" she said with a silly grin upon her lips. laughter was heard across the field at her question."It's time to go home my dear." Marcus replied, his gaze softening as he reached down to brush away a lock of blonde hair from her face and gently tuck it behind her ear. "I know"  was all she said before turning to look up at her mate, her blue irises shining brightly in the sunlight. She leaned forward, placing her forehead against his. He closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of his beloved. It was intoxicating. 

The 5 of them boarded the plane , each seated opposite one another. Persephone sat next to her mate, Aro, holding his hand beneath the table. Hades sat across from them with his fingers laced together. Caius and Marcus sat besides each other. All relieved that it was over with. 

The war had ended. 

The last of the Romanians have fallen.

...

Thank you all for 8.4K views i is amazing 

hope you all had a good easter half term