Είκοσι: Pure & Eternal

"I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self"

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back."

The power of love is a force that transcends time, culture, and circumstance, weaving its profound influence into the fabric of human existence. Love is a universal language that speaks to the very essence of what it means to be alive, connecting individuals in ways that surpass the boundaries of language and understanding. Love the ability to heal wounds, both physical and emotional, to mend the broken pieces of a shattered soul. Through love, people find strength in vulnerability, courage in the face of adversity, and resilience in times of hardship.

Today was the day, I finally get married. Am I nervous? Most definitely. Who wouldn't be, it's the day when everything becomes official.

I looked at myself in the mirror, hair all nicely done into a beautiful braid which wrapped around my head then fell lost in the blonde curls that bounced beautifully.

My makeup artist had spent hours perfecting my features. They painted on light pink, and silver eyeshadow that outlined my emerald green eyes perfectly. As well as nude lipstick and eyeliner.They finished adding the last detail just as there was a knock on my door."Come in." I called out as I turned off my vanity light.The door burst open, revealing Jane and one of the maids who bowed before speaking "Your highness you look so lovely, are you ready for the dress?""Yeah let's do this" I responded excitedly as Jane led the way to my closet, where their assistant took care of my dress. I wore a long sleeved ivory silk dress which trailed behind me. The dress fit perfectly. The top part of the dress was covered by a sheer lace bodice, the sleeves billowing out like a cloud, reaching just above my elbows. Underneath the fabric was a fitted bodice laced with intricate silver embroidery. The rest of the dress flowed with ivory silk and descending down the middle was silver embroidery which looked like snowflakes dancing across the dress. There was also a train flowing down the steps, giving an elegant elegance to the whole ensemble.

Handed me a pair of white heels, with a golden leaf spiralling around the heel, and then helped me put them on, making sure I could easily stand up straight and walk properly. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and gasped. My skin glowed with excitement as I noticed the glittering diamond necklace which hung around my neck. The last item that completed this look was the golden tiara which rested upon my curls.

After admiring myself in the mirror I turned back to Jane, smiling widely "You look stunning Persephone, the kings will drool at the sight of you, I'm sure of it" My face flushed red from her comment and praise "Thank you Jane Caro".

Jane quickly fixed my dress and helped me into my shoes, tying the straps carefully while making sure they weren't tight or causing me too much trouble.