Εννέα; Visit from Her father. Hades

"No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl."

Her father is her favourite person of all time. She loves her father but he also annoys the hell out of her but she loves him nonetheless. Always been there for her whenever she needed him no matter what he was there and she loved him for it. 

...

Sat in the throne room. been a quiet day today not too many trials to go through as they were all in the last few weeks since they had started.

The queen sat upon her throne. eyes closed, arms resting on her lap, listening as the guards talked about nothing of any importance. A small smile crossed her face as she heard her guards speak, but the words meant little in her ear. A small frown replaced it's previous smile when the conversation stopped. Her ears tuned out until a gasp called for her attention again and she opened her eyes, glancing at the man at her left. "what is it?" she asked, her voice was quiet at the sudden change in the room, she didn't receive an answer.  Her eyes moved to look at what they were all staring at, black smoke rising from the ground much like it did when she and her guards arrived on the snowy field that day.  As the room began to get colder, the sudden realisation hit her, there was only two people that could do this one being her and her father. He is coming. 

There he was standing right before her, tall and imposing with an aura of authority, his dark hair, his skin as cold as ice, dressed in a long black cloak with golden trim around its edges, his eyes a deep ruby red with touches of gold, with a golden crown resting atop his head. 

Persephone knew that she should be terrified, but instead, it just made her feel happy, because despite everything, he was her father. Her father was her anchor, something that kept her together. "Father..." She whispered. She ran to him and fell into his open and awaiting arms, they held each other for what felt like an eternity. The room seemed smaller now, everyone so quiet, too afraid to disturb the moment and the power that seemed to emanate off his body in waves. "Γεια σου, αγάπη μου" (Hello, darling) He said"Φαίνεται ότι ήσουν απασχολημένος"  (it seems you have been busy) he said as he rubbed his hand over her soft hair. She nodded, smiling up at him, her eyes still locked onto his. He kissed her forehead and she let herself relax completely."Πώς είσαι" (How are you?) He asked "Ανησυχούσα για σένα. Όταν δεν επέστρεψες, ήξερα ότι δεν είχες κανένα κακό, αλλά ήμουν περίεργη για το πού είχες πάει."  (I was worried about you. When you didn't return, I knew you were in no harm, but I was curious to where you had gone to.) 

"Shall we take the conversation to a more appropriate setting amore?" Aro questioned, making their presence known to the two. "Yes, come father there is much I wish to tell you."  Persephone smiled at her Aro, who took his place on the couch next to the blonde. Marcus sat across from them. Persephone sat down next to her father and began to tell him everything that happened since she had been gone. Starting at the confrontation on the snowy field in Forks and all of the things that followed afterwards. She felt him pull her close into his arms as he listened intently while stroking her back. He could see the love in his daughter's eyes when she spoke of the kings. It made him happy to see and know that his beloved daughter was safe and happy.  "Είσαι ευτυχισμένος"  (Are you happy?) He questioned her once she had finished talking.  "Πάρα πολύ Πάτερ" (Very much so Father) Persephone replied to her father in Greek. He always spoke in Greek even when he wasn't in the company of others as he much preferred his native tongue. 

The three kings watched the pair interact with each other quietly. "Amore."  Both of them snapped their heads over the where the kings were when Aro spoke.  "Άρο, Μάρκος, Γάιος πόσο ωραίο είναι να σε ξαναδώ, είμαι πολύ χαρούμενος που είσαι αυτοί που έχουν μοιραστεί με την κόρη μου "  (Aro, Marcus, Caius how nice it is to see you again, I am most glad that you are the ones fated with my daughter). Hades spoke to the three. "You have met each other before?".  Persephone asked with a slight frown. " Before you were born Amore, a story for another day. "  Marcus answered followed by Hmms of agreement from the rest. "Ήταν μεγάλη μέρα κόρη μου πρέπει να ξεκουραστείς" (It has been a long day my Daughter you should go rest) and if he could sense the next question that would fall from her lips he spoke once more "Σχεδιάζω να μείνω για λίγες μέρες μην ανησυχείς λουλούδι μου"  (I plan to stay a couple of days do not worry my Flower). With that Persephone kissed her fathers cheek and gave him a hug before kissing the kings good night before retiring to her room to sleep.

Once they knew she was asleep the four royals catched up with each other.

All Oblivious to the possible danger that was arising from two revengeful Vampires.   

...

There in Romania a plan for Vengeance was being made.

And the only thing on their minds planning how to make them pay. 

For what they did.

They all had different plans, various methods but it always boiled down to two. Which is exactly what they had planned to do. 

"Cât timp ne putem permite să așteptăm înainte de a lovi" (How long can we afford to wait before we strike?) The brown headed one asked, glancing at his brother as he finished explaining one of their ideas."Nu mai vreau să aștept" (I do not want to wait any longer) he hissed in frustration. His dark eyes flashed angrily as he clenched his hands into fists. "Mai este încă destul timp, trebuie sa-l asteptam pe Stefan" (There is still more than enough time, we must wait Stefan.) He growled, "și apoi vor fi consecințe." (and then there will be consequences.)

...

Thank you all so much for 3.5k votes on the story

Makes me beyond happy