δύο; The Queen

To the outside world the castle looks uninhabitable and mysterious, with iron gates closing it off  to the living population

To the outside world the castle looks uninhabitable and mysterious, with iron gates closing it off to the living population. no-one enters or Leaves that the human eye sees.

...

Her hair is the same colour as Snow with streaks of Red. Skin as pale as A4 Paper, eyes as black as death. Immortals are know to have perfect skin, with a marble texture. But the scars of the past were visible, frozen in place, like objects persevered in ice. Feared by the many that knew of her. But what they don't see is the kinder side she has for her people. To anyone what truly doesn't know her she is cruel, cold hearted and sadistic. But those of her people that have actually spoken to her, know that she would protect her people above her own desires.

...

Inside the castle it was unearthly quiet, but that was the whole idea its creates the uncomfortable feeling. The deeper you travel in you could hear the sound of book pages being turned and the mutters of conversations.

The silence was disturbed when two guards come waltzing through a set of black oak door, skulls for handles, and what looks think ancient symbols carved into the wood. 

"What do you want?...Hmm." hissed the women that was lounging on chair behind her desk in the corner of the room. The rooms itself was circular and dim, the only lighting came from the circular dome at the top of the ceiling, and the lanterns that littered the walls. The marble floor glistened in the moonlight. There was a raised platform in the shape of a half circle in the far end of the room, there was a singular black throne, and a wooden door hidden in the shadows behind it. 

"Urgent report m'lady

"Urgent report m'lady.. patrols have heard word of the creation of an immortal child in the Olympic coven, America." Spoke one of the guards after they bowed to show their respects. The mention of an immortal child peaked the attention of the women. 

"And is the ruling coven aware of this Ace?" The women spoke with a little more interest this time

"I believe so Persephone, or they will soon become aware, nothing gets past Aro as you know." the guard now known as Ace spoke in a more friendly tone. Persephone just hummed in response. 

Persephone dismissed the guard and was once again left alone but this time left to ponder over what will become of the arisen situation. 

The question that pondered over her thoughts is whether or not it's worth the risk to reveal herself in order to eliminate a possible threat of exposure. 

The queen had her warriors training more for the chance of a fight. They are all capable fighters; they do not fear death as much as some who were not so gifted.

She does not want to kill her own subjects or their families but she did not think there would be any other choice.There were always consequences and she would never willingly see innocent blood shed, regardless of its motive.The fact that it is necessary to end the life of not just one but an entire coven who are responsible does make things more complicated. But it may not go smoothly and she cannot afford any losses. No matter how much she wants to keep her people safe from harm by keeping this quiet, she has been told repeatedly that nothing will come without sacrifice. That is why she must make sure they understand just what is happening, just what is at stake here

only time will tell