Chapter 3 | Tao Jun

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 |  𝘛𝘢𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘯

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

  ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

vote if you want

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

(Y/N) FELT BETTER AFTER CLEARING HER HEAD IN THE GRAVEYARD. Ren's company was interesting. One minute he was silent and peaceful-seeming, the next he was completely aloof and serious. Oh, well. What they did have in common, however, was height. That's about it.. 

(Y/n) had avoided the topic of the treatment of spirits, seeing that their ideals were completely different. It even led to Yoh getting hurt. She didn't exactly want Ren acting up again, but hoped that he would change his ways sometime. Bason deserved to be treated better, that's for sure. (Y/n) yawned as she, again, observed Yoh's sleeping form. Kotone stood next to (Y/n) as Manta sat by the other side of the bed. 

A mix of emotions were swirling inside Yoh, but (Y/n) expected that if he were having a dream. The Empath observed the reeking laziness from the brunette boy, and she laughed slightly. Classic Yoh. Amidamaru seemed a little confused at her laughing, and (Y/n) held up her fingers in counting. 

"One.."  "What are you doing, (Y/n)-san?" Kotone asked curiously. "Two.."  "(Y/n)-dono, I too am curious," Amidamaru added. "Three."  

"AAAH!!!" Yoh shot up in bed, his arms crossing over his forehead in a frightened motion. 

Amidamaru was startled at first, but began to cry passionately. "Yoh-dono has awakened!" "I'm so glad!" Manta grinned. "I get it.. The ruler of Shamans he was talking about.. It must've been the Shaman King.." Yoh muttered. "Huh?" "Nani?" "Eh..?"