Chapter 10 | Unexpected

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

আ𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10 𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥.~

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU FORGOT THE NAME?" Manta began to fret as (Y/n) laughed awkwardly. 

"Why not check your Oracle Bell next time?" Yoh suggested. 

"I don't know how to... Wait, that's it!" (Y/n) put her arms up. "His name is Hao." She had this surprised smile on her face, as if hiding knowledge. 

Kotone's eyes widened, before glancing out the room and staring right at (Y/n). Realizing it might cause unease, the brunette lowered her gaze to the floor. She knew that if (Y/n) didn't want to talk about it in front of the others, she wouldn't. 

Amidamaru narrowed his blue eyes at the spirit's behavior, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted. 

"I remember now that our fight is in the evening," 

Hearing that, Yoh sighed almost sadly. "So we can't watch each other fight! Kuso!" 

"I guess that's a little unfortunate, Ni-san.." (Y/n) mumbled. "But it can't be helped, huh? But at least since we're fighting on the same time frame, or at least day or hour. We can cheer each other on in the very back of our minds..! Do you notice how both of our opponent's names start with an 'H' and end with an 'O'?"