Chapter 8 | Comet

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵.~

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

I CAN'T FIND A GIF, FLAME ME IDC >:DD

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

"WAIT," (Y/n) said in a suddenly serious tone. "You have a point. IS ketchup a smoothie?" 

"I think it is fit to say at this point that when you are in the mood, you are an annoying crackhead,,," Ren said in an irritated tone. 

"I mean—" 

"Hush, hush, hush! Annoying—" 

"Blush, blush, blush, you are now my—" 

"For the last time, I am not your friend." 

"That sounds like something a friend would say, though." 

It really doesn't

"Urusai! I'm trying to think of a way to get out of here," Ren grumbled, crossing his arms. "Don't act so familiar with me." 

"Pffft, okay. Are you sure you don't just want to ask me how long—" 

"I'm not stupid. I don't want you yapping in my ears. I'll figure it out myse—"

It was suddenly darkness. Ren's voice was gone. 

The swirling blossoms of the flames of souls surged around (Y/n). She was simply another flame in the arson— I mean fire. 

The songs of regrets and hopes filled her ears as the voices of souls filled the endless darkness. It was like curtains closing and opening for each soul that passed by. 

Suddenly silence

Drip

"Eh? What happened?" 

"What happened?" 

"(Y/N)!" A distant shout was heard. "O-baka!" 

"O-baka?" 

(Y/n) slowly unlidded her clear (e/c) eyes. She was met with the view of a night sky. The stars were twinkling brilliantly as the leaves were dancing ever so gently to the silent song of the wind. 

"(Y/n)!" Yoh said. His voice was louder than usual. He wasn't one to raise his voice. "You're alright." (Y/n) found herself in the embrace of the older Asakura, who didn't seem every pleased with the previous situation. At all. (Y/n) could sense the remains of a feeling of alarm and distress, doubled with worry.