Chapter 12 | Faust

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

আ𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12 | .~

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

"(Y/N), PUNCH ME," Yoh muttered tiredly, collapsing on top of his futon while (Y/n) put away the last shirt she had folded. 

"What? Why?" The girl asked, watching Yoh pant from exhaustion. 

"So I can stay awake." 

"It's only 2PM, Ni-san," (Y/n) smiled softly. "You just finished your training for today?" 

"Yup. But I don't get how you do it so fast! 400 squats in 5 minutes?! The electric chair for 3 hours?! Where do you get the motivation and energy?" Yoh asked bewilderedly as (Y/n) tossed him a towel to wipe his face with. "It's crazy!" 

"I always did extra training by myself back when we were little, so I guess my stamina is just kind of sweet," (Y/n) responded, adjusting her bonnet and tucking in a stray hair. "And I just don't want to let Anna down." 

"I love Anna deep down, but..." Yoh shuddered. "She just terrifies me sometimes. I get scared." 

"Don't let her hear you," (Y/n) put a finger to her lips. "Shh." 

"Right. Shh," Yoh imitated her, before letting out a laugh, then he looked around. "You cleaned my room?" 

"Mm. You're busy preparing for your next match, and I noticed that your room was dirty. It's just a little token of my appreciation."

"Awe, you shouldn't have!" Yoh scratched his head. "But.. Appreciation for what? You never owed me anything." 

"I just remembered an hour ago that when we were little you comforted me one day because I was crying, and I promised to help you out with something in the future. So this is my way of saying 'thank you', I also made your futon a bit more comfortable." 

"I don't remember that," Yoh sighed. "Did that happen, Amidamaru?" 

"I had not met you yet when you and (Y/n)-dono were younger, Yoh-dono," Amidamaru responded. 

"Anyway, thank you, (Y/n). I'd probably be having a really hard time without you. Also, did you get any word about your next match for the Shaman Fight? Apparently my next opponent's name is... I forgot, but I remember the surname 'Faust'. We're to fight in a graveyard," Yoh said. "What about you?"