revised personality

So. Hi.

Thanks for reading, I guess?

If you're new, then I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what to do with this book, I'm rewriting a new one, but yeah thanks anyway.

So apparently I refer to (Y/n) as an 'Empath'. I went over it, threw up, and saw that almost absolutely nothing about this gworl showed that she was an empath.

So yes I'm redoing it.

Everything written here is not part of Ethereal. It will be used in the rewrite, nameless tale.

Let's 'a go!

-

Name: Asakura (Y/n), formerly (L/n) (Y/n)

Age: 12-13

Alias(es) : (L/n) (Y/n), Mistress (formerly by Kotone), Imouto (by Yoh), Fleur (occasionally by Ren), Happa (by Hao)

About: (Y/n) is the main protagonist of "nameless tale"/ "Ethereal". She is the adoptive sister of Asakura Yoh and the vessel of two kami-class spirits.

Appearance:

She is a blank slate in terms of appearance. With (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, (Y/n) is most often seen wearing her older brother's clothes.

Her battle uniform consists of a white shirt that has sleeves reaching down to her elbow, lined with the Asakura's orange color at the ends. She wears thick black leggings and black combat boots and dons Asakura Keiko's faded (f/c) bonnet.

-

(For long-haired girls) (Y/n) wears her hair in a half-done bun, with bristles of hair seemingly sticking out by the side of her head.

-

(For short-haired girls) (Y/n) neatly tucks her hair under the bonnet most of the time, and occasionally uses pins (unless you have a pixie cut or something like that, my apologies.).

-

(middle-length hair) (Y/n) ties her hair and hides it under the bonnet.

-

In the second round of the Shaman Fight, she discards the white shirt, opts for a tank top instead, and dons an (f/c) Haori.

-

She has a scar on the nape of her neck from a childhood incident.

Personality:

Absolutely loathing rules and loving freedom with all her heart, (Y/n) is most known for her love of sweets and naps. She enjoys indulging in mischievous and idle activities alike, always in pursuit of some sort of harmless fun. As the Fleur, (Y/n) is determined to defy all of the things expected of her. Because of how the legends said that the Fleur was an exquisite nobility, (Y/n) imitates her brother's way of speaking and refuses to dress in a more feminine way.

In contrast to Ren and Yoh's casual speech patterns, (Y/n) speaks with a relaxed, polite yet somewhat standard speech pattern.
She's much known for using the pronoun "boku / / ぼく" to refer to herself, and this, along with her way of dressing, often has others mistaking her for a boy, a situation that she finds most amusing. She also shows an exaggerated dislike for dresses, skirts, and the like. It isn't that she's very tomboyish, it's just that she just does dislike frills and laces. She's fond of oversized shirts and simple sweaters, usually Keiko's or Mikihisa's old clothes.