Chapter 16 | ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16 | ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

Hi I love and hate this cursed image of Ren that I made-

Why I made it, only the Great Spirit knows. 

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

"Tsukikaze!"

A sharp, whirling wind like never before came upon (Y/n)'s command, blocking strikes tirelessly.

Flames went up everywhere, as the biggest explosion of the match was made. The booming noise shook throughout the area as all nearby signs, lamps and whatnot gave in to the wind and were sent flying elsewhere.

The top of Ren's uniform went up in flames, exposing the painfully carved Tao symbol that he resented so on his back.

Backs facing each other, both (Y/n) and Ren remained silent. Both were significantly injured by the other.

Ren's Oversoul extinguished into wisps as a streak of blood flowed down his face. He looked downwards, auric eyes void of anymore discontent.

"Tch. So it was my loss after all... I always knew, but I charged right in... Perhaps something drew me in," He said quietly.

 "From the day I first saw you... I knew I couldn't beat you as I was. You're like the wind.. At times you can be gentle but you are also sharp. I kept telling myself that strength would prevail.. But as of now I understand," He turned around slightly. "Brute force cannot crush wind. I hate to admit it, but you won—"

"You must not look at (Y/n)-san in this state!" Kotone shouted, stepping in front of (Y/n) with a red face.

"Is he injured again?" Silva wondered, until he saw the tattered clothing. "...Oh. Oh dear."

"I was congratulating him! What's so wrong?!" Ren yelled.

"You must not look! Kindly turn around quickly! Do you not know when it is appropriate to look at a girl and when it isn't?!" Kotone shot back.