Chapter 6| Best Place

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6 | 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

I'm sorry the GIF won't load for some reason... 

 (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Have a good day/night~.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

MANTA RAN PAST THE BUILDING OF FUNBARI BOWL, coming to a stop when he heard roaring laughter coming from it. "Ehhh, what was that?" 

Inside the building, Ryuu sat on the couch, several snacks, foods and drinks on the table in front of him. "Tonight, we celebrate a resurrection! Keep the booze coming!" He bellowed, as Manta peeked inside carefully. Ryuu quickly drank from his red bowl, setting it down. "There's really nothing like a real body.."  "Isn't Ryuu-san acting a little strange?" One of the gang members murmured. "Yeah.." 

Ryuu stood up, a purple aura surrounding him. "With this body, I can finally have my revenge! Right, Amidamaru?" 

"What was that just now?!" Manta thought. 

"Hey, you!" Ryuu was picking up one of the gang members by the collar. "Ever heard of the sword called Harusame?"  "Yeah.. You mean the one in the museum that belonged to Amidamaru?"  

"Yeah, that's right. You guys go over and steal it for me."  "Wait, what?"  "Ryuu-san, you always said you'd never steal because it would make your mother cry!"  "You're not the Ryuu-san we know!" 

"You got that right. I'm a bandit," The sound of a stab was made. The targeted gang member bade a small gasp at blood leaked from his leg. "Stealing is my job." 

When the knife was pulled out, the said gang member began crying out, as the other members began to fret. "Now get going and bring me Harusame..." Ryuu glared. "'Cause the next time I stab you, I'll be taking your life!" 

"Let's go now!" The gang members said, as Manta crawled away through the tall grass. "I need to tall Yoh-kun and (Y/n)-san as soon as possible..." 

"Oh, no you don't," Ryuu stepped over Manta's head. "I can't let you do that, Oyamada Manta." 

"How.. How did you know my name?"  "Heheh.. It's useful being a ghost. I've been watching all of you, and I know all about Amidamaru. That (Y/n)..." Ryuu smirked. "She will really be some trouble. But I guess it doesn't matter. I never guessed I'd be so lucky that my bait came to me! You're the one who came knocking!"