Chapter 23 | *

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23 | *

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

Y'all still read this?

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

A bit more of Ren and (Y/n) in this one.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JKJK. Enjoy!

More like a simple oneshot, though..

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

***

"Nee-san, why do I have to go over there?" A small boy whined. "I just finished training!" "Didn't you just request to go there, too?" A younger Jun raised a brow. "You said that your friend would be lonely without you there, Ren."

"Yeah, but... I didn't expect that it'd be just us," Ren stared up at his sister with bright auric eyes. "It'd be too awkward if it's just us in one room! I don't know what to do!"

"Isn't that how you two actually met?" Jun smiled softly. "That girl is kind and understanding. I'm sure she knows. Now go along."

"Fine," Ren grumbled, extending the "i". "But what do I say, anyway?" "Ask how she's doing, what she loves doing, maybe find more things that you have in common," Jun replied absently. "I'm sure that she's just as interested in getting to know you. Yang is a kind soul."

Yang is only what he knew her as. Ren didn't know her name. He only remembered his childhood friend's nickname. It was reasonable, he was only six years old at the time.

-

The night stars were rather brilliant, so the young boy thought. Stars always fascinated Ren, their glows seemed so... Ethereal. Maybe they were big balls of gas but that didn't leave any of the magic out.

At the present, there were times he wished he could go back to the olden days where hopes and dreams remained truly in blossom. Ren was shaken from his thoughts of stars when a young girl ran up to him and enveloped him in an excited embrace. Her hair was done high and she wore an (f/c) Cheongsam Qipao, covered with a white Haori.

It took young Ren a moment to realize that he was being hugged. Present-day Ren would have gone into a hissy fit and stormed off, but this was before hatred had corrupted him so.

Rather happy to see his friend, Ren returned the embrace with a small, innocent and rather nervous grin on his face.

When the girl finally let go, and laughed at his face. "You look so different like that, Ren-kun!"

"Uruseh, Yacchan."

"You even used my other nickname! Yes!" Yang raised her arms in the air in celebration.