Chapter 9 | Oversoul

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭.~

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

(Y/n)'s Oversoul! I was drawing this till like

(Y/n)'s Oversoul! I was drawing this till like... 11pm last night :PP  It's just a rough sketch to get an idea, I didn't get serious lol. (I hate it so much-) What should I name the Oversoul? 

What about Blitz? 

In Japanese pronunciation, I think it'd be, "Buritsu/ぶりつ

I'll show how it works in the chapter , and explain it later on. ;DD

I'll shut up now. Enjoy the chapter!!

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

YOH SIGHED HEAVILY as (Y/n) tended gently to the wounds by his legs. "Kuso..." Yoh muttered to himself when (Y/n) applied the last of the disinfectant to the last wound, firmly putting a bandage over the area. "Although the star marks the start of the Shaman Fight.. No need to increase the training course by threefold, right?" Yoh whined.

"That's just how Anna does things, I guess, Ni-san. We're supposed to build toughness and endurance," (Y/n) replied, sitting down next to him on the bench after putting away her things inside her bag.

"By the way, when and where will the Shaman Fight begin?" Manta asked.

"All that I know is that it will start in Tokyo," Yoh muttered. "Oh, I see."

"I think that we can tell when it's our turns to fight in the Shaman Fight when a bracelet thing we receive buzzes or rings, but we have to pass some sort of test to get those bracelet things.. It's all just a hazy memory now.." (Y/n) mumbled.