Chapter 14

(A/N: Two Announcements, One Right Now, And One At The End Of This Chapter.  I Am Thinking Of Adding 3 Anime Characters From Different Anime's, My First Thought Was Shinji From Evangelion, Orochimaru From Naruto And Monkey D. From One Piece)
—————————————————————————
NO ONE POV

Referee - This Battle Will Be A Official 3 On 3 Pokemon Battle Between Champion Aaron And Trainer Deadly! The Winner Of This Round Will Move Onto The Next Round, You May Use Either Mega Evolution, Or Z Moves, Moved Such As Baton Pass, Volt Tackle, Ect. Are Allowed.. BATTLE BEGIN

Aaron - Lets Go, Jolteon!!

Deadly - Alright! Breloom, Show Em What You Can Do!

"Jolteon, Use Thunderbolt" Aaron Said, Jolteon Let Out A Cry, Then Fired Its Deadly Thunderbolt. "Breloom DODGE!" Breloom Dodged Jolteons Thunderbolt Smoothly. "Alright Rush In With Double Team, Than Charge Up Your Mach Punch!" Breloom Rushed In, While Making Clones Of Himself And Charged Up Mach Punch. "Jolteon, Focus On Each Breloom, One Of Them Has A Stronger Aura, Find The One With The Strongest, And Use Shadow Ball." Jolteon Closed Its Eyes, Focusing On Which Breloom Was Real, Once He Found Which One, Jolteon Fired A Shadow Ball At The Real One, And Hit Pretty Hard. Breloom Could Barley Stand Up, And Fell On The Side.

"Breloom Is Unable To Battle, Jolteon Wins. Deadly, Please Send Out Your Next Pokemon"
The Referee Said

"You Did Good Breloom, We Got Outsmarted On That One" Deadly Said While Returning Breloom "Hey Aaron, You Outsmarted Us On That One, Next Time, You Won't Have An Easier Time" Deadly Said While He Picks Up His Next Pokeball "EMPOLEON I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE" Deadly Said While He Threw Out His Starters Pokeball

"Empoleon, Use Hydro Pump." Empoleon Fired A Huge Hydro Pump, Too Fast For Deadly To Counter. "Are You Ok Jolteon?" Aaron Said, Worried About His Friend, Jolteon Shook Its Fur, And Nodded. "Use Volt Tackle" Jolteon Ran As Fast As It Could While Charging Itself Up. "Empoleon, Wait For It.." Empoleon Was Waiting For Its Command. "NOW USE A FULL POWER HYPER BEAM" Empoleon Charged The Hyper Beam, And It Was A Direct Hit, Jolteon Flew Up In The Air, It Landed On Its Legs, And Then Fell, Causing It To Faint.

"Jolteon Is Unable To Battle, Empoleon Wins, Please Send Out Your Next Pokemon Aaron"

"Jolteon, You Did Well, Good Job" Aaron Said, Smiling Under His Mask "Well Played Deadly, You And Your Empoleon Have A Really Good Friendship, I Can See That By Looking At Empoleon, Usually Empoleon Is 2x Weak To Electric Types, And Most Pokemon Should Be Afraid, But You Both Have A Amazing Bond, That Empoleon Doesn't Show Fear, He'll Do Anything To Protect Its Trainer. Deadly.. I Love People Like Those, You Did An Amazing Job Training That Piplup You Had When You Started, You Deserve This Win, And The Whole Tournament Win, Unfortunately, That Win Will Have To Wait"
Deadly Said, While Everyone Was Shocked

"Alright, Show Me Those Beautiful Wing! Ho-Oh!"
Aaron Said While Smirking. The Whole Crowd Went Wild, As It Was A Once In A Lifetime Moment To See The Legendary Bird, Ho-Oh

"Just Because He's A Legendary Doesn't Mean We Will Give Up! Empoleon Use Hydro Pump!" Empoleon Fired A Huge Hydro Pump At The Legendary Bird. "Ho-Oh Let It Hit You, Then Use Sunny Day!" Ho-Oh Barley Took Damage From Hydro Pump And Began Roaring, Making The Sun Come Out, As Sunny Day Was Taking Effect. "Ho-Oh, Time For Your SOLAR BEAM!" Ho-Oh Immediately Fired The Strongest Grass Type Move Known. After The Smoke Cleared, Everyone Saw Empoleon Standing, But Then 3 Seconds Later, Fell And Fainted

"Empoleon Is Unable To Battle, Ho-Oh Wins, Please Send Out Your Last Pokemon"

"Thanks Empoleon, You Did Wonderful, Return. GALLADE, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE"