Chapter 52

LAST TIME, ON THE UNKNOWN ALOLAN CHAMPION

"Hey Oak-Tree! Who Is That Behind You?" He Questioned. Ashy-Boy Is His Name? Whatever.. Ashy Boy And She Turned To My Attention, But She Was Surprised

"Hello! My Name Is -"

"VOLO?"

NOW
CYNTHIA'S POV

Holy Hell Leon Is Strong.. He Managed To Outsmart John Out His Own Game. Leon Just Defeated John's Lilligant With His Charizard After Using His Rillaboom's U-Turn.

"That Was An Amazing First Half! Can't Wait For The Second!" I Said To Myself. Leaf Sitting Next To Me On A Oversized Seat, And Ash Sitting Closely Next To Me. Ash's Parents Are At The Snack Section Of The Room, Getting Something To Eat For Themselves And Leaf

I Heard The Elevator Ding, And Thought Nothing Of It, Ash Had Told Me That Gary Was Going To Be Here Shortly, So I Just Assumed It Was Him. "Hold On One Second Cynth." Ash Whispered To Me. "Alright, Take Your Time!" I Said, Giving Him A Kiss On The Cheek. I Saw The Little Cute Blush He Fails To Hide.. Its So Damn Cute When He Tried To Hide It, But Fails.

"Hey Ashy-Boy!" I Heard Gary Call Out His Silly Nickname. Wonder What'll Happen If I Called Him That.. But The Name I Really To Call Him Is Husband..

"Hey Oak-Tree!" I Heard Him Call One As Well, Oak Tree, That Has A Ring To It.. "Who Is That Behind You?" He Also Said, Out Of Curiosity, I Turned Around And Saw Gary, And HIM?

"Hey! My Name Is.." He Started To Introduce

"VOLO?" I Yelled With Much Excitement. I Jumped From My Chair And Ran Towards Him To Give Him A Hug. I've Been Waiting Forever To See Him Again.

"Hey Sis! Nice To See You Again!" He Hugged Me Tightly. We Broke The Hug And I Saw Ash, Confused On How I Knew Him. "Ash, This Is Volo, He's My Older Brother. Volo, This Is Ash. He's My Fiancé." I Introduced Each Other. "Nice To Meet You, Volo" Ash Stuck His Hand For Him To Shake It With A Huge Grin. But For Some Reason, Volo Hesitantly Shook His Hand. Like He Had Mixed Feelings..

VOLO POV
"This Is Ash, My Fiancé" She Said? Him? Her Fiancé? He Looks Nothing More Than A Ordinary Trainer, Dickriding The Champions For Clout. We Shook Hands And He Contiuned To Give A Very Annoying Grin "Ash.. May I Speak With You?" I Asked Him After Breaking The Handshake. He Nodded And We Walked To The Corner Of The Big Room.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I Asked Violently. (with a violent voice). "Uh, What Do You Mean?" He Asked Me Innocently. THE FUCK HE MEANS WHAT DO YOU MEAN? "LOOK AT YOU. YOU'RE A GENERIC TRAINER, MARRYING MY CHAMPION LEVEL LITTLE SISTER, AND DICKRIDDING THE CHAMPIONS FOR CLOUT!" I Yelled At Him. He Finally Understood Where I Was Coming Through.

"First Of All, It Shouldn't Matter Who I Am For Dating Your Sister. If We Love Each Other, We Should Be Together. Second, I'm Not Dick Ridding Anyone. If You've Been Living Under A Rock, I'm Ash Ketchum, Champion Of Orange Islands, And Alola." He Explained, Champion Of Orange Islands? Thats A Unpopular Part Of Kanto Right? Where All The Weak Trainers Are At?

"Listen Pal, You Can Play Around All You Want, I Don't Believe You One Bit That You're The So Called Champion Of The Alola Region, And For The Useless People Of Orange Islands." I Countered Back.

"Oh, But Now You Know Me, I Already Knew Who You Were From The Start.." He Started, What Is He Getting To With This?

"Volo Shirona, Selfish Cultist And Seeks Only To Absorb The Power Of Arceus To Destroy The World And Remake It With Your Image." He Knew.. HOW DID HE KNOW?