Chapter 17

NO ONE POV

5:00AM

Round 2 Is On Its Way, Ash Was Training Hard With His Lucario, Articuno, And Zorua. Cynthia Was Training Next To Ash With Her Garchomp, Lucario, And Her Newly Caught Axew She Found Lost In The Forest.

Ash Was Firing Aura Spheres At Articuno While He Was Flying To Increase His Speed And Dodging Skills, While Lucario And Zorua Were Having An All Out Battle, No Holding Back.

Cynthia Was Training With Her Lucario, Still Training Her Aura Abilities, While Garchomp Was Testing Axews Speed

Both Were Training Really Hard, Untill They Both Got A Email, Telling All Competitors To Visit The Stadium To Find Out Who There Opponent Was, And How Many People Were Left, The Email Told Them To Arrive At 9:00 AM

3 3/4 Hours Later (3 Hours And 45 Min)
Cynthia And Ash Were Walking Towards The Big Crowd, Along With The Champions Of Every Region. Aaron And Leon Were Talking About The Status Of Galar, Cynthia And Diantha Were Talking About Fashion, And Whatever Females Talk About. Steven And Lance Were Talking About.. Stones And Dragons? I Don't Know Anymore.. And Iris Was On Her Own Because Of Her Actions. They Were All Having A Laugh, When All Of A Sudden.. The Announcer Was Calling All Competitors To The Battle Field, Everyone Was Separate, Ranging From Normal Trainers, To Gym Leaders, To Elite 4, To Champions

Announcer: WELCOME BACK TO THE WORLD CORONATION TOURNAMENT!!! We Have 74 Trainers Left From Round 1, AND WE ARE HEADING FOR ROUND 2, The Matchups Will Now Be Shown On Screen!

The Most Important Matchups Include
Ash Vs Iris
Cynthia Vs Monkey D.
Serena Vs Orochimaru
Clemont Vs Murat
Bonnie Vs Joanna
Dawn Vs Alain
May Vs Koran
Brock Vs Misato
Misty Vs Alex
Max Vs Anderson
Trevor Vs Bianca (Not The Unova Nor Latias)
Paul Vs Shinji (Ironic Huh?)
Korinna Vs Gurkinn

Everyone Was Happy With Their Opponents, Except Korrina, She Was So Nervous, She Was Literally Shaking. Ash Told Cynthia He'll Be Right Back, And Explained Why.. Which Melted Cynthias Heart To See Ash Still Helpful With Everyone, Even Though He Wasn't A Talkative Person.

KORRINA POV

I Looked At My Opponent, And I Was Legitimately Scared, My Opponent Is My Grandfather, The Last Time We Battled, I Got Beaten.. Badly. My Lucario Didn't Stand A Chance Against His, I Was Tearing Up, Thinking That This Was Over For Me, I Won't Be Able To Complete Ash's Dream For Him. As I Was Tearing Up, Someone Touched My Shoulder, It Was Aaron..

He Singled Me To Follow Him, I Blushed, But Realized He's Dating Cynthia, And I Couldn't Change This Story Into A Harem Type, Because With Full Honestly, The Author And Me Share Something In Common.. We Both Don't Like Harem Stories.

As I Was Following Aaron, He Asked Me Why I Was Shaking, I Told Him Everything, And He Hugged Me, He Told Me These Words I Never Forgot Since Ash's Death..

"Never Give Up Until Its Over"

That Made Me Open My Eyes Wide

Aaron Began Forming A Speech..

"While I Was In Johto, I Battled Ash.. He Beat Me Badly, But I Trained Hard Enough, Determined To Beat Him.. When We Met Back In Unova Again, I Was Able To Beat My Idol, Ever Since His Death, I've Been Getting These Words In My Head.. "Never Give Up Until Its Over." Ash Said. "You Want To Beat Ur Grandfather Correct? Then You Gotta Work With Your Pokemon And Find That Hidden Power" Ash Pointed On The Slight Left Side Of My Boob, Which I Blushed Hard Red. "Sorry, But Right There Is Where You Will Find That Hidden Power, Its All About Heart, Its About Trust, Its How Strong You And Your Pokemon's Bond Is. I Recommend You Train Hard Along With Your Pokemon, Have Them Attack You, And You Attack Them, It Grows The Bond You Share." Ash Was Done Giving The Full Blown Speech.