Chapter 56

"Hey Diantha" Steven Started, Nervous As Hell. Diantha Turned Around Towards Steven's Red Face.

"What's Up?" Diantha Answered With The Beautiful Smile Steven Admired So Much.

"I Have Some Business At Kalos About Mega Evolution, And I'm Wondering... Would You Help Me?" Steven Calmly Asked, Sweat Started Dripping Off His Face Out Of Pure Nervousness. Diantha, With A Smile, Gladly Accepted. Steven Was So Relieved, All The Weight Dropped Off His Shoulders. Tomorrow, They're Heading Out.

Steven's POV
I'm Currently Drying Myself With A Blueish Towel I Found In The Closet After A Shower. Today is The Day! The Day Me And Diantha Head Over To Kalos For Some Research. I've Gotten A Phone Call From The Professor Over At Kalos, Professor Sycamore. He Explained What Me And Diantha Have To Do

LAST NIGHT:

"Hello, Steven!" Professor Sycamore Greeted. Steven Waved At The Holographic Camera He Was Being Presented On. "I Heard You We're Going On A Date With Diantha, Is That Correct?" He Asked Steven. His Stomach Dropped At That Very Moment.

"W-Who Told You?" Steven Asked Nervously. "None Other Than Unova's Queen, Iris." Sycamore Said With A Grin. "Well, I Have Nothing To Say, But Yes. That's True. Why?" Steven Admitted. Sycamore Was Heard Laughing At The Question.

"A Marvelous Woman In My Book, With That Being Said, I Have A Mission For Both Of You. I'm Assuming You Don't Have Anything Planned For The Research Date, So I'm Assigning You On One. There Has Been Some Interesting Data Regarding Mega Evolution Energy, And I Need You And Diantha To Head Over To The Village Of Ninja's To Investigate That Energy." Sycamore Explained. Steven Thought About It And Decided To Accept.

"Alright, I'll Go There With Diantha. Anything Else?" Steven Asked.

"I've Already Filled Diantha On The Details. You Should See One Of The Leaders, Named Ippie. You Must Show Your Strength Before Entering The Village. Ever Since The Attack From Their Rival, They Could Never Be The Same." Sycamore Filled Steven In. Steven Nodded And Gave His Thanks To The Professor.

NOW
I Put The Towel, Hanging On The Towel Rack, And Started Putting Some Clothes On. I Started With A Charcoal Jacket With Two Black Zig-zag Stripes, A White Undershirt, And A Red Tie. I Decided To Put On Some Skinny Black Pants And Black Shoes With Low Heels, As Well As The Metallic Jewellery I Found While Mining On Both Of My Sleeves And My Index And Ring Fingers. I Grabbed A Pin From The Previous Jacket I Wore, And Equipped It. The Pin That I Equipped Was Important Because Of 2 Things, My Pin, Which I Call The Mega Stickpin, Allows Me To Mega Evolve My Trusty Metagross, And The Second Reason Was That This Pin Was Given To Me Before My Mothers Passing.

 The Pin That I Equipped Was Important Because Of 2 Things, My Pin, Which I Call The Mega Stickpin, Allows Me To Mega Evolve My Trusty Metagross, And The Second Reason Was That This Pin Was Given To Me Before My Mothers Passing

I Grabbed My Bags, Full Of Books. Along With A Computer And A USB Drive To Store Data And Send Them To Anyone In A Instant. I Walked Out Of His Room, Locking Both Locks On My Door, And Headed Towards Diantha's Place. She Told Me She Stayed At A Pokemon Center Near Where I Lived. It Was Best For Me To Walk. Either Way, I Need The Exercise.