Chapter 62

Before You Read This, I Had Originally Posted Chapter 62. However It Seemed To Have Gotten Deleted. I Don't Know The Issue, But Hopefully It Stays Up. My Apologies

Steven Then Grabbed Onto The Old Metagross, While The White Beldum Held The Free Hand Of Stevens..

"Hello, Young One." The Metagross Spoke. Steven, Already Used To The Speaking Pokemon, Wasn't So Surprised. Instead, He Was In Awe On His Size.

"Hallo! My Name Is Steven!" Steven Introduced Himself With A Huge Smile. The Metagross Looked At Him In Awe. He Looked At The Shining Steel Blue Eyes He Possessed. And That Inspiring Smile.

"Your Eyes.. They Remind Me Of A Certain Somebody.. The Name As Well. Steven, Correct?" The Metagross Asked Steven, To He Nodded In Agreement.

"I Once Had A Son Named Steven. He Was One Of The Seven Sons Of Mine. Ottilie Is The 3rd Oldest, And Ogma Being The Middle Child. Steven Was A Great Warrior. He's The Oldest." The Metagross Explained.

"Steven Was A Metang At The Time. One Day, 3 Miners Were Digging Towards The Pokemon Civilization You Saw. No One Was Willing To Stop Them, But Steven Had The Pure Heart Of Gold. He Saved Everyone, But He Disappeared." Ogma Explained The Backstory.

"Steven Was Believed To Have Been Sold On The Pokemon Market. Every Year, We Pray To Steven To Wish Him The Best. Whether He Was Dead Or Alive. Many Pokemon Were Willing To Undergo Harsh Training To Avoid Casualties Like These." The Elder Metagross Explained, Which Got Steven Into Thinking.

"So.. I Have The Name Steven, And Steven's Eye Color?" He Asked Them, Which All 3 Nodded. "Would That Make Me.. A Reincarnation?" Steven Asked.

"Your Name Is Steven, And You Have Steel Blue Eyes. You Were Led By Your Own Will To Follow Ogma To Our CivilIzation. I'd Say You Have A Good Shot At Being Correct." Ottilie Commented, Which Everyone Else Nodded.

"Our Generation Line Has Been Weirded Up. You See, When Pokemon Made Out Of Natural Materials Like Steel Are Created, We Are Considered Genderless. But An Experiment Was Conducted On Me Years Ago. They Put In Multiple Human DNA Samples Onto My Metal Skin For Long Periods Of Time. That DNA Had Transferred To My Children. I Guess You Can Say That.. We Are Gendered Pokemon That Couldn't Originally Be Gendered. " The Metagross Told Steven, Which He Sorta Got An Idea

Steven Patted Down His Pocket To Find His Silver Watch. The Watch Displayed The Time To Be 10:40 AM. Which Steven Gasped.

"I Gotta Go! My Daddy Is Going To Get Worried Sick!" Steven Told Them. As Steven Was About To Run Off And Find His Way Out, Metagross Spoke.

"Before You Disconnect Your Hand. Please Make 2 Promises." The Metagross Asked Him. Steven Looked At Him, Listening To His Request.

"Please, Do Not Tell Anyone About Our Civilization. We Want To Be Able To Live In Harmony With Just Pokemon. If You Feel It's The Right Time To Tell One Person When You're Older, You May Do So." Metagross Explained, Which Steven Agreed

"One More.. Ogma. Please Accompany Steven." Metagross Told Ogma, Which He Looked At Metagross With Confusion.

"Why Must I Accompany Him?" He Asked

"The Reason Being. I See Him A Worthy And Powerful Trainer. So Powerful That He'll Take Care Of The Region We Live In. I Have A Feeling That Once The Right Time Goes By, There Will Be A Time That You Both Will Need Each Other's Assistance." The Metagross Explained To The While Beldum, He Then Looks At The Young Steven.

"You, Child. Please Take Good Care Of Beldum. I Can See That One Day, You Both Will Be As Close As Ever. This Is What Steven Would Want. For Pokemon In This City To Have Trust In Humans And Create Bonds Stronger Than Ever." Metagross Explained. Steven Nodded And Looked Beldum. He Pulled Out A Red Pokeball That One Of His Only Friends Had Gave Him. He Faced It Towards The White Beldum, Waiting For His Approval.