Chapter 57

"Let's Test If You Really What You Say You Are, A 2v2 Surely You Wouldn't Have Any Problem." The Younger Ninja Said. His And His Older Brother Greninja Leaped Foward, Taking Stance.

"Shall We Begin?" The Younger Ninja Asked His Older Brother. He Nodded And The Greninja Began Jumping From Tree To Tree.

"GRENINJA! USE CUT!" Both Of The Brothers Said To Their Frogs. The 2 Formed Sharp Daggers Made Of Water And Charged Towards Metagross. 

"METAGROSS, Dodge If You May!" Steven Confidently Asked. When The 2 Greninja Got Close Enough, Metagross Suddenly Disappeared. Like No Movement Was Made To Dodge. Metagross Ended Up Behind Them. "Flash Cannon!" He Simply Commanded

Metagross Quickly Formed A Ball Of Steel And Made It Beam Out Steel Energy. It Roughly Hit The 2 Greninja, Who Were Unaware Of Its Position, And Quickly Fell. The 2 Greninjas Done And Out. Just Like That. The 2 Ninjas Returned Their Partners To Their Pokeballs And Looked At Steven.

"I Guess You Are What You Say You Are." The Older Ninja Said. Steven Looked Around And Saw Diantha Still Standing Behind Him. Steven Looked At Diantha Directly At Her Eyes, Giving Her A Smile Of Assurance. Diantha Also Smiled, Giving Out A Tint Of Pink On Her Cheeks.

Steven Turned Around Towards The Ninjas. "Where Is The Ninja Village, We've Been Hearing Reports About Mega Evolution Energy Being Scented There," Steven Asked Them. The Younger Ninja Looked At The Older.

"Are You Sure We Should Lead Them Towards Our Village? What If They're Just Going To Attack Us And Take Our Valuables?" The Young Ninja Asked His Big Brother. The Older One Took Thought Into That. He Looked At Both Steven And Diantha.

"I Can Assure You That They'll Do No Such Things. They'll Do The Opposite. They'll Protect Us!" The Older Brother Said. They Walked Towards The 2 Champions With Smiles On Their Face.

"Hello! My Name's Ippei, The Leader Of The Ninja Village Here In Kalos, And My Brother Here Is Sanpei." Ippei Said As He Brought Out His Hand For Both Diantha And Steven To Shake It. Steven Shook It, But Diantha Hesitated.

DIANTHA's POV

"Hello! My Name's Ippei, The Leader Of The Ninja Village Here In Kalos, And My Brother Here Is Sanpei." Both Of Those Ninjas Said. They Even Shook Hands With Steven. I Don't Trust Them One Bit... I Mean, THEY ATTACKED STEVEN. Or. THEY WERE TRYING TO ATTACK ME, BUT STEVEN PROtected me.. did he do that because he cared for me? Would he do that if it was any girl or..

"Earth To Diantha.." I Heard, I Looked At Steven And Saw The 2 Ninja Wanting To Shake My Hand. I Hesitantly Shook It And We Began Walking, Following The Ninja Towards What Seemed To Be A Cave. It Seemed So Dark, I Felt Like It Was A Trap. I Grabbed Ahold Of Steven's Arm. Very Tightly. He Shook Of My Arm Off... Sadly And..

HMM

HE.. HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME..

..

.

...

WHAAAAA

anyways.. Steven.. Put His Arm Around Me.. He Looked At My Beet Red Face And Smiled At Me. "Please, Don't Be So Frightened. Everything Will Be Alright. I Promise." He Assured Me.. It Felt.. Very Warm. Not Him Assuring My Safety, But Him Hugging Me. It Felt A Lot Different From Those Other People I've Dated.. It Told Me A Story.. It's Like One Simple Emotion Could Tell A Tale. His Hug Told Me.. He Truly Cares Not About My Safety, But My Attendance. He Likes Me Being Right By His Side.. It All Made Sense Now. He Isn't Like Those People, He's A Different Person. He Cares About One Thing, Or Person And Sticks To It Until The End..