Chapter 43

A/N: WARNING! NSFW IS IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU WISH TO NOT READ THE PART, ILL PUT A WARNING OF THE START AND FINISH

LAST TIME

I Then Heard A Knock From My Door...

"Come In" I Answered As I Took Off My Shirt, And Put On A White Button Up Shirt. The Door Opened, And I Heard A Awfully Familiar Voice..

"Hello, Ash.. Good To See You Again"

"Professor?"

NOW

"Hello, Ash.. Its Great To See You Again" The Professor Said As He Took Off His Cloak, Revealing The Fairly Old Man Wearing A Suit. "I Saw What You Did Back There, I Have To Say, I'm Very Impressed." The Professor Praised.

"Thank You Professor, It Was All Because Of You, If I Haven't Known My Bond Was Deep Enough, I Would've Been In A Huge Hole" Ash Said, In Which The Professor Walked Towards The Wall. Ash Tilted His Head, Confusingly.

"You See.. The Reason Why I've Been Training You, And The Reason Why I'm Here Is Because They Have It." The Professor Said In Concern. Ash Then Realized What He Was Talking About..

"DAH? THATS IMPOSSIBLE! MERAY AND BARAZ HAD KEPT THAT THING SEALED FOR YEARS!" Ash Yelled Out Of Frustration. The Professor Glared At Ash.

"Yes, And They Took Both Of Them Down, Including The Hoopa. They Captured Both Hoopa, And The Prison Bottle." The Professor Said As He Brought Some Images Up From His Tablet. The Images Show The Unbound Hoopa.

"As You Know, Hoopa Can Summon Any Pokemon, Including Legendaries. The People Who Kidnapped Him, Have Found A Way To Make Them Even Stronger, And Only Obey The Commands Of Hoopa, In Which Hoopa Has To Listen Towards Team Rainbow Rocket.." The Professor Explained. Ash Then Took Out His Legendary Ball And Stared At It.

"So This Pokeball Won't Do Anything For That Time?" Ash Asked, In Which The Professor Nodded His Head No. "What About The One's I've Actually Caught, Like Zeraora?"

"They'll Still Listen To You, But They'll End Up Summoning Another Zeraora, But A Much Stronger Version, Think Of It Like The Clone Versions." Professor Said, While Looking At His Tablet For More Information

"Is There A Way To Counter These From Happening?"

"Not At This Time, Some Researchers Are Doing Their Best To Find A Counter Towards These Attacks, As You Know, Team Rainbow Rocket Will Be Using The Orbs, Machines, And The Eternatus, So We Need To Be Extremely Careful." The Professor Said As He Drags His Finger And Gasped

"Oh Shit.. I Almost Forgot.. While Hoopa Was Defending The Bottle, He Summoned Moltres. But Unfortunately, They've Caught Him Also" Said The Professor, He Then Put His Tablet Down And Took His Hand Out

"Thats All I Needed To Do Today, I Just Needed You To Gain All This Information We Currently Have" Said The Professor As His Hand Still Offered

"I Appreciate You Gathering This Information And Reporting Back, I Hope To See You In The Future" Ash Said, Grabbing His Hand And Shaking It. Professor Then Disconnected It And Started Fading Away He Was So Relieved That He Can Go Out In Public As Ash, And Not Aaron. Although He'll Get So Much Attention Now As He Fakes His Death For Years, He Was The Legendary Trainer That Met And Saved Legendaries And Mythical's.