Chapter 59

WITH DIANTHA
NO ONE POV

"Alright! Moonblast And Seed Bomb!" Diantha Commanded Her 2 Pokemon, The Pokemon She Currently Has Out Is Her Mega Gardevoir, And Her Gourgeist. The Mega Gardevoir Had Formed A Pink Ball Made From Energy Of The Moon And Held It To Herself.

Once She Picked Out A Right Moment, She Launched It Directly Towards Her Opponent, Gourgeist. The Pumpkin Pokémon Opened Her Mouth And Started Blasting Green Seed Bombs Towards The Pink Ball. All The Seed Bombs Hit, But They Remained Ineffective.

The Moonblast Managed To Strike Gourgeist And Set Off A Mini Explosion. She Was Then Launched From The Explosion Into A Tree And Appeared To Have Fainted.

Diantha Ran Towards The Hurt Gourgeist, Who Is Laying On A Tree With Swirls On Her Eyes. "You Alright?" Diantha Asked Her. Her Eyes Turned Back To Normal And Nodded With A Smile, Confirming She Was Ok.

Gardevoir Came Up Towards Gourgeist And Put Her Hands Out. A Pink Energy Could Be Visibly Seen From Her Hands. Gardevoir Is Using A Move Called Heal Pulse. A Move That Can Heal Wounds For Both Humans And Pokemon. After A Minute She Stopped Healing Gourgeist And Helped Her Up. Gourgeist Managed To Float Up In Happiness. She's Rearing To Go For Another Battle.

"Woah There, Even Though You Think You're Fully Healed, You're Still Gonna Take A Break. Return." Diantha Said As She Returns The Hyperactive Gourgeist.

Mega Gardevoir Feels Something. She Closes Her Eyes And Views Her Surroundings. Diantha Could Feel What Gardevoir Was Seeing. She Looked At Her Partner To See Which Direction She Wants To Investigate.

Gardevoir Looked High And Low, There's Nothing There But She Feels That Somethings There. That's Until...

"Moonblast!" Yelled A Feminine Voice.

A Huge Blue Moonblast Was Fired From The Bushes Came Out Swiftly And Almost Made Contact With Gardevoir. Gardevoir Managed To Pull Out A Move Called Detect. A Move In Which She Could Dodge Any Attack.

The Attack Instead Connected On The Same Tree Gourgeist Went Through, Finishing It Off By Falling. Both Diantha And Gardevoir Looked Towards The Bush That The Moonblast Traveled Through.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Diantha Yelled With Her Battle Stance. The Bush Started To Rushle (new word). The Bushes Widened And A Pokemon Came Out Of It. It Wasn't Just Another Pokemon, It Was A Shiny Gardevoir. She Had A Necklace That Contained A Mega Stone Called Gardevoirite. It Shined Like Sparkling Armor. But Something Or Someone Else Came Out Of The Bush.

She Had Light Blue Eyes And Light Blonde Hair Tied Into 4 Droopy Buns With Golden Cog-shaped Decorations. She Wears A Blue Short Sleeved Jacket With Gold Linings, Puffy Sleeves, Brown Pockets, And White Fur At The Bottom As Well A Black Collar With A White Decoration.

"Why Hello There!" She Greeted Both Diantha And Her Gardevoir With A Smile. Her Shiny Gardevoir Also Waved With A Smile

"Huh? Wait Aren't You?" Diantha Questioned

"Yeah! It's Me! Kimia!" She Introduced Herself. Her Gardevoir Then Shook Hands With Diantha's Gardevoir.

 Her Gardevoir Then Shook Hands With Diantha's Gardevoir