Chapter 69

(We are now with Kalos Champion herself, Diantha. Quick reminder to all readers, her flying to Kalos is the same time Steven is flying to Hoenn. I'm going to try to align the time together. Now.. let's begin.)

(Welcome to Chapter 69, nice :) )

Diantha soared through the Kalos sky on her Altaria. The glowing ball of the sun hung low in the west

She surveyed the area around her, looking for any signs of Team Flare's Leader, Lysandre. She knew what kind of destruction he was unleashing into Kalos, but she didn't know what the plan was. All she knew was that Team Flare had Zygarde

"Altaria.." Diantha's Altaria said with concern. She knew what she wanted.

"Here... land over there and you can rest," Diantha said, pointing toward a clearing near the entrance of Anistar City. Altaria glided down to the soft grass and laid down in exhaustion.

"Return... thank you for your help" Diantha said as she returned her Altaria back in her pokeball. She took a deep breath as she looked around the damaged Anistar City. The beautiful building is now heavily damaged by the savage Team Flare.

Diantha's phone then starts ringing.. The Golden Girls theme starts playing.

"♩Thank you for being a friend! Traveled down the road and back again!♩" Diantha went through her pockets, patting down her pockets. She then found her phone and saw who was contacting her. It was Ash.

"Hello?" Diantha whispered. Explosions could be heard from the background.

"HEY DIANTHA! I NEED A- DAMMIT! ZERAORA, USE PLASMA FISTS ON TAPU FINI, PIKACHU, VOLT TACKLE ON BULU!" Ash yelled in the background. Electricity started crackling in the background with often booms.

Diantha pulled her phone away from her ear, wincing at the noise. "Ash! What's going on over there? Is everything alright?" she asked urgently.

"It's crazy over here in Alola, Diantha! We're in the middle of a big battle against Team Rainbow Rocket! But I need a favor!" Ash replied, his voice frantic.

"I need you to deactivate the Sundial! To do that is rather complicated. Me and Steven found out that the only power that can deactivate it for a temporary amount of time is Yveltal."

"Yveltal? out of every pokemon, YOU WANT ME TO FIGHT HIM?" Diantha yelled in disbelief and horror

"I know, I know, it's a big ask," Ash said, trying to calm her down. "But you along with Xerneas are the only ones that can do it. We need to disable it so that they can no longer use their Mega Wave, since that's what they were primarily after when you and Steven went on that research date"

Diantha took a deep breath. She knew this was a huge task, but she also knew that she needed to do everything in her power to protect her region, her friends, and the rest of the world.

"Alright, Ash. I'll do it. But I'm going to need some help," she said firmly.

"Anything, Diantha. Just name it," Ash replied eagerly.

"I need one of the Ninja Brothers Ippei, Azoth Kingdoms Kimia, Malva and Wikstrom of my elite 4, Alain, Sawyer and Korrina" Diantha listed off.

"Hang tight," Ash urged. The call went silent and Diantha scanned the area in dismay. Everywhere she looked, there was evidence of Team Flare's brutal attack-windows shattered, cars destroyed, and fires still smoldering. Her anger rose as her eyes took in the wanton damage caused by these villains.
The phone started making noises.

"Diantha? Are you there?" Diantha quickly brought the phone back to her ear. "Yes, Ash. What is it?

"Kimia, Ippei, Korrina,Malva,Wikstrom and Alain are on the way, I couldn't reach Sawyer due to his signal being blocked, but the others should be able to assist you in any way they can," Ash said, relief clear in his voice.