Chapter 54

The Morning

Cynthia Is In The Kitchen, Cooking Up Some Breakfast For The Family. The Battle Was In The Afternoon, Early Afternoon. Aaron Is Out In The Forest, Trying To Make Some Sort Of Connection With Ash's Pokemon. Cynthia Still Constantly Checks On Ash, Just In Case He's Either Awake Or In Need Of Assistance.

Leaf Began Eating Her Breakfast And Ari Looking Over The Pokemon Clemont Has Used To Help Aaron Have An Idea. We Now Go To Aaron, Where He's With Ash's Battling Team.

Aaron Is Currently Observing The Pokemon. He Whistled, But No One Came. Pikachu Let Out A Huge Thunderbolt In The Sky, Which Caught The Attention Of Everyone. They All Arrived At The Same Time, Standing Side-By-Side. Listening To Just Aaron's Commands.

The Pokemon That Aaron Was Going To Use Were Pikachu, Greninja, Zeraora, Gliscor, Machamp, And Lastly, Ash's More Recent Pokemon Frosmoth. You May Know All Of Ash's Pokemon, But Frosmoth Is One Unpredictable Pokemon. He Is A White, Moth-like Pokémon With A Round Body, Of Which The Upper Half Is Thicker, Giving It The Appearance Of A Ruff. It Has Deep Blue Eyes And Long Eyelashes. It Has A Blue Jewel Between Its Eyes And Two Long Antennae, Which Are Gray At The Tip With Trapezoid Patterns.

5 Of The 6 Pokemon Were Interested In Aaron's Commands, But Zeraora Wasn't Having It. Usually, He Only Obeys Ash's Commands And No One Else. So He Didn't Pay Attention.

"Alright, Everyone!" Aaron Started. "Ash Is Currently Sleeping, He Probably Won't Wake Up Until The Afternoon, Or Possibly, Tomorrow. I Need You Guys To Listen To My Commands. I May Not Be A Good Battler, But I Can Think Of An Idea Fast Enough. If I Make Any Mistakes, Excuse Them. Everyone With Me?" Aaron Asked Ash's Pokemon. 5/6 Pokemon Let Out A Cry Of Agreement. They Then Started To Spread Around And Train. Hitting Trees, Rocks, And Each Other Enduring Themselves. Everyone But Zeraora Were Training, Which Concerned Aaron. Once He Started Approaching Zera, He Growled At Him, Daring Him To Come Any Closer.

"Hey, Zeraora, Please Let's Talk." Aaron Tried To Convince. Zera Instead Formed A Thunder Punch As The Last Warning. But Aaron Didn't Give In. He Came Closer And Closer, Zera Became More Pissed. But Aaron Did Something He Never Expected To Do. He Gave Him A Hug. Zera Lowered Its Guard, Deactivating The Thunder Punch And Just Standing There.

"It's All Right Zera, I've Been Through What You've Been Through, I Never Obeyed To Anyone Except My Dad. Please Tell Me, Do You Consider Ash As A Brother? Or A Father Figure?" Aaron Asked. Zera Didn't Respond, He Just Still Stood There. Mind Off Everything Into That One Question.

"Either Way, You Don't Have To Listen To Everything I Say, Just Please. Don't Be Too Difficult Please?" Aaron Asked Zera. He Disconnected The Hug And Stared At Zeraora. Zeraora's Eyes Closed And He Nodded In Agreement. He Finally Gained His Trust. He Then Jumped Out Of Aarons's Face And Began Training, Not For Aaron. But For Ash. But One Question Lived Rent Free In Zera's Head. "Do You Consider Ash As A Father Figure? Or A Brother?"

After An Hour And 1/2 Of Training And Learning The Characteristics Of Each Pokemon, Lucario Jumped From Tree To Tree To Inform Aaron And Ash's Pokemon That Breakfast Was Ready. Aaron Checked His Watch And Realized It Was 10:50 AM. An Hour And 10 Min Until The Semi-Finals Battle. Aaron Called Up All The Pokemon, Thanks To The Nearby Pikachu's Thunderbolt, And Returned Everyone, Except Pikachu Himself. He Hopped Onto His Shoulder Like If He Was Ash And They Began Walking Along With Lucario

Once They Entered The Suite, Ari Welcomed Him Back, And Cynthia Thanked Auran For His Assistance. And Greeted Him With Some Breakfast. Pikachu Hopped Off Aaron's Shoulder, Went Into The Cabinet And Took Out A Jumbo Size Bottle Of Ketchup. He Then Snuck Off Somewhere And Started Digesting It Like It Was His First Meal In Years. Which No One Noticed... Yet. "How's Ash ?" Aaron Spoke While Eating. Cynthia Gave Him A Sad Smile, Obviously Still Worried. "His Beat Per Minute Stayed The Same, No Movement In Bed. I'm Getting Worried.." Cynthia Said With Extreme Concern.