Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)

WARNING: The following is a FORCED LEMON. This means reader did not consent. The following chapter will contain explicit and sexual themes. If you do not like these types of things please scroll on. This is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I in no way condone the acts of rape or sexual assault and ask you do not take this work seriously. If this isn't your thing please DON'T read.

~~~~

She was going crazy! Locked up in a cell all day everyday was driving her even more mad! No one believed her when she told them the things she's seen. She knows the true murderer of so many unsolved cases! She saw them in her dreams! Talked to them on the streets! So what if all she accused turned out to be innocent? No one is truly innocent. She could have exposed them! All of them! Instead, her family carted her off to some insane asylum in the middle of a forest, left alone to rot and never be seen or heard from again. Her family washed their hands of her and there was nothing she could do about it. She stares out her window, gently tracing her finger over the cold glass as it fogs over. She traces intricate details in the glass, soon a forest of foggy trees is carved through the fog, a smile coming to her lips as she steps back to admire her work.

"You really could have been something," Her nurse comments, gaining Y/N's attention. "Come on, time to take your meds. How have the visions been?"

"I still see strangers in my head. I can hear their names. They've done something bad doctor. They've all done something bad," Y/N tells him.

"Oh? Have they now. Have I done bad things too?" He asks her.

"No, at least not yet. I never see you in my visions," Y/N says with a shake of her head. "You're my only friend doc. Everyone else says I'm crazy."

"People can be pretty cruel," The nurse comments. "Come on, take these."

Y/N stares at her a moment and then looks down at her hand, reaching out and accepting the little cup of meds. Y/N knocks them back and uses water to wash them down before handing the bottle and white paper cup back to the nurse. She opens her mouth and shows the nurse she's swallowed the pills. She returns to her window once the nurse takes her leave, wiping away the foggy art she had created. Y/N sighs as she watches the rain continue to fall, longing to feel it on her skin again. She couldn't remember the last time she was outside. Stuck sitting under a UV light to get her dose of vitamin D and to fight off any jaundice symptoms. She gazes out at the dark forest, pressing closer to the window when she sees some kind of dark figure. It was tall and blended into the darkness but parts of it were stark white.

It seemed whiter than the sheets on her bed. Y/N blinks and just like that it's gone, a sigh leaving her lips as she pulls away and lays down in bed. She fiddles with her sheets, pulling out threads little by little until she falls asleep. In the morning she pushes around her food as everyone around her chatters, the sound getting to her as she lowers her head. She breaks the plastic fork in her hand and knocks the tray of food off the table before standing and storming off. Everyone watches her, confused on what had her in such a bad mood. Y/N was always cheerful. Always the ever helpful when they missed their families too much. She was like a daughter to some and a sister to most others, so it bothered them that she was in a bad mood.

After breakfast a few people congregate in Y/N's room but she doesn't show up. Worried they seek out her regular nurse, shocked to find her covered in blood. Two guards are holding a struggling Y/N down, her arms bloody. On the wall is a tall faceless man and a mark with an X through a circle. Y/N bites one of the security guards before they get her restrained with a mouth cover, Y/N growling like a rabid animal as she's forced to her feet. The small group of people disperse as she drug past them, her body limp as she refuses to walk. The guards get Y/N into bed and strap her down, giving her a heavy dose of sleep meds before she's left alone.