Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader

Y/N cries silently as she watches her family get slaughtered, her mother having hid her in one of the cabinets. She was told not to look but she did anyway and for once in her short existence did she wish she had listened. Men dressed head to toe in riot gear with weapons out of a sci-fi film barged through the door. Her mother was quick to hide her in a hidden cabinet in the kitchen, giving her a kiss before she closed the door. Y/N heard the men storm through the house, her mother screaming before several gun shots are heard through the house. She peaks out of the cupboard, her mother slumped across the table looking lifeless. Her father comes in next, panic and worry setting in as Y/N listens to the scuffle. More gun shots and a heavy thud are heard. Y/N holds her breath as she listens to her house being ransacked, trying her best not to burst into sobs.

After a few hours of a silent house Y/N pushes the door open and crawls out. She hops down onto the counter before sliding off to land on the floor. She eases over to her parents who were lying lifeless in the kitchen. Y/N gently pushes on them, Rigor Morris having already set in. She sinks to her knees and cries, mourning the loss of the only two people she had in the world. She was only seven and already lost her family. She tries to call people like her mother had taught her in case something like this happened but she couldn't remember WHO she was supposed to call. She was never very good with names.... After a while she wipes away her tears and gets to her feet. She goes out to the shed and grabs a shovel. She may be small but she was a Slender being. She had strength.

She digs two holes and drags her parents out of the house and places them in their graves. She runs into the woods and gets wildflowers before running back. She also runs into the house and gets two of her stuffed animals. She places one by her mother and the other by her father. They weren't religious but she believed there was some kind of afterlife out there. She didn't know what but hopefully they'd make it there safe and know she loves them with her flowers and stuffed animals. She pushes the dirt into the hole, sighing softly as she sits at the end of the two graves. She gets to her feet and finds two heavy rocks, putting each at her parents head for their tombstone. She then runs inside and grabs her sharpies so she could mark them.

Once her parents are laid to rest she goes back into the house, avoiding the kitchen and running up to her room. She gets her plushies before going to her parent's room, crying herself to sleep. She dreams happy dreams of her parents but when she wakes up reality comes crashing down like a tidal wave. She was all alone. Her parents were no longer here. She stays in the bed for several days until hunger starts to set in, finally entering the kitchen to get food. She's able to survive several weeks on the food in the house, using the water well on the property for drinking. She's not sure how much time passes but soon the electricity goes out. Worry sets in because the first snow would be hitting soon and she didn't know much about the basics of camping. Her parents didn't really see the need to teach her that so soon. She piles all the blankets she can find on her parent's bed and buries beneath the mound of fabric. It keeps her mostly warm.

She bundles up in her clothes when the food runs out, teleporting throughout the forest to hunt down something to eat. She hides in some bushes when she spots a field mouse, looking much like a cat as she gets ready to run after the creature. A snapping branch startles the mouse and Y/N is too hungry to care what it was. This was her first meal in days and she wasn't going to let it get away! She teleports after the mouse and tries to grab it, screaming and snarling when something suddenly grabs her. She twists and bites at the thing holding her, pausing when she hears a soft ringing of bells. She calms down and looks up at what was holding her, tilting her head to the side. He almost looked like her.....

Splendor was out for his morning stroke when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He thinks it's a small animal and hurries after it, wondering if it was a baby fox or something. He's surprised when instead of an animal he encounters a faceless being who looks similar to his brother. She was all bundled up and it looked like she was stalking prey. He notices the mouse in front of the bushes, his eyes widening. No! He couldn't let her eat that! He hurries forward and snaps on a branch, scaring the mouse away as he teleports after Y/N. He finally manages to grab her, grunting when her first instinct is to attack. He does the only thing he knows how to do and gently sways his tendrils, the soft ringing of the bells calming her down.