Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)

Life hadn't been the kindness to Y/N L/N. They'd been shamed and outcast since the day they were born, even by their own parents. Everywhere they went other demons would avoid them, whispering and snickering as they passed by. Hell was a lonely place and they were excited when they finally made it to the human world but they found they weren't very welcome there either. Other demons would constantly attack them or reveal what they truly were to the humans so they were on the run a lot. Finally, they had found a place they could be that no other creatures seemed to want to enter. Some forest everyone claimed was owned by evil creatures.

Still, it didn't stop other creatures from venturing into the trees which meant they could do as they wish. They didn't mean for whatever creature was inhabiting this place to take the fall when they chose their victims but there wasn't much they could do about it. They needed to eat and use their abilities to survive or else just accept their fate and die. Y/N wasn't so easily killed. Despite their hardships they continued to flourish and survive, throwing it back in the faces of those who mocked and ridiculed them.

They make their way through the forest as they were on the hunt for a new victim. It had been a while since their last encounter with one and to make things worse their heat was creeping up on them. They could already feel the need in the pit of their stomach and they knew they'd have to find a play toy while they went through it. They hated having to visit human towns because of their past but there was no other way for them to eat. Demons already knew them so they weren't as easy to trick and manipulate as humans were. They sigh softly as they wander along random paths, not really having a destination in mind. They were just enjoying their time before drama would ensue.

"You threw it too far!" A voice suddenly shouts, Y/N snarling when a group of four creatures suddenly make it into the clearing they had found.

The four creatures immediately turn their attention to the succubus who was tense and intending to attack, the tallest one stepping forward. Y/N is ready for the attack, easily grabbing the black tendrils that shoot out of the creature's back and slamming them to the ground. They easily dodge other attacks from the other three creatures, using their abilities to try and get away. They freeze when a sweet smell suddenly reaches them, spinning around on their heal and staring at the creature in a black trench coat with wide eyes. He was blocking the other three from attacking the surprised Y/N.

"We mean you no harm," His voice comes out, smooth and sweet as honey.

A light wind blows and rose petals are gently blown around Y/N, their eyes wide as they grab one of the petals. There weren't any roses here. They bare their teeth in a snarl when the male in the trench coat takes a step towards them, their claws at the ready if he decided to attack. They narrow their eyes when the male is able to pull a (f/c) colored rose seeming from midair, easily guessing the scent that was being given off. He wasn't a demon but he was like them. Slowly they pull back on their attack, still wary as they watch the four beings.

"Sexual Offenderman at your service," The one in the trench coat grins. "But you can call me Offender for short."

"Slenderman," The one in a suit growls out.

"Trender," The one with glasses introduces.

"I'm Splendor!" The one in pok-a-dots cheers happily.

"Y/N," They introduce, still warily watching the four creatures.

"We don't usually get demons around here," Slender remarks, Y/N tilting their head. "Most of them know better than to get this close to my home."

"Your home?" Y/N deadpans, staring blankly at Slender. "I don't even know who you are."

Despite his lack of face Slender appeared to be offended while the rest of the beings howl with laughter.

"I am Slenderman and this is MY forest! My mansion is a little ways away and I don't take kindly to strangers! Especially those of.....your kind," Slender growls.