Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader

"I'm really not a fan of treasure hunting," Trender grumbles as he gets covered in more dirt. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Because Splendor wanted to try something new and this was his bright idea," Slender explains. "Speaking of. Where did he even go?"

"Splendor!" Offender shouts into the cave, shrugging when they get no response. "Knowing him he found himself some trouble."

"And we have to bail him out," Slender huffs, pushing forward.

The three brothers go deeper and deeper into the cave, calling out for their youngest brother as they go. They freeze when they hear an unfamiliar voice along with their brother, the three tensing and ready to attack. Splendor always tried to make friends but that didn't mean creatures would be friendly back! They rush into the room Splendor was in, freezing when they see the creature he was talking to. A Medusa?!

"Splendor! Don't look into its eyes!" Slender cries, rushing to cover his little brother's face.

Offender and Trender growl as they leap in front of their brothers, not looking the creature in the face as their tendrils snap. They were ready to attack at any moment.

"Hey! Stop that!" Splendor cries, pushing off Slender's hand. "She's friendly! She doesn't turn people to stone just be looking her in the eyes!"

"He's right. Generations have allowed my kind to adapt and control our powers at will," The Medusa growls out, having slithered back a few feet. Their tail rattles slightly as they hiss at the brothers.

"I'm so sorry! I swear this wasn't how they were raised!" Splendor cries. "Brothers, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Slender, Trender, and Offender."

"It's a pleasure. My apologies for our response," Slender says, giving a polite bow.

"Now that I look at ya you're quite the beauty!" Offender declares with a grin. "You single?"

"My apologies for my brother," Trender sighs with a shake of his head. "We were just treasure hunting."

"Without researching the place first?" Y/N questions. "That's pretty irresponsible as everyone avoids this place."

"Apparently for good reason too," Slender remarks, looking around the room they were in.

Countless stone statues were scattered throughout the room, clearly victims of the Medusa's powers.

"I was talking to Y/N and they need a place out of this dusty and crumbling ruin. So, I invited them to my place!" Splendor chirps.

"WHAT?!" His three eldest brothers cry out, shocked at their brother's naivety.

"You can't invite a Medusa into your home! What if they turn the kids you take care of into stone?!" Slender demands.

"They have excellent control of their powers. Won't happen," Splendor chirps.

"How can you be so sure? You just met this person!" Trender reasons.

"So? Doesn't mean I can't help someone in need," Splendor argues.

"They're not in need! Clearly they're doing just fine on their own!" Slender growls out.

Y/N watches the four brothers bicker back and forth, laughter eventually leaving them at how ridiculous they were being. They never had any siblings and very few people visited their ruins anymore so they enjoyed it. No one had taken the time to actually get to know them like Splendor did so it was refreshing. The people they turned to stone had attacked them, something the other three didn't seem to really understand.