Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader

WARNING: Talk of self harm and Suicide

"Come on! Let's go bathing suit shopping!" Jane cheers, her purse draped over her shoulder as she hurries to the door.

"I want a two piece!" Sally cheers as she runs to Jane's side.

"No, one piece for Sally," Slender scolds.

"But daddy!" Sally whines in protest.

"Slender, we'll make sure it covers her stomach," Clockwork laughs. "Don't worry, it'll be appropriate."

"Are you all taking Y/N?" Offender asks, the girls pausing a moment.

"We couldn't actually get her to come," Nina explains with a frown. "We tried."

"Let me try," Slender says, excusing himself a moment.

"Won't work!" Offender shouts after his brother.

"Y/N," Slender calls, gently knocking on the girl's door.

He pauses as he waits for her answer, knocking for a second and then a third time when he gets no response. He wraps his large hand around the handle and opens up the door, finding Y/N hunched over with her headphones on. He examines her for a moment only to find her cheeks glistening with tears, a soft sigh leaving him. Despite the summer heat she wore a sweatshirt and sweat pants, huddled in her little ball with her eyes closed. Slender takes gentle steps towards her and gently taps her on the shoulder, causing her to jump from surprise. She moves her headphones down around her neck and looks up at Slender, her eyes still full of tears. He can't help the sigh that escapes him as he settles on the bed beside her.

"I'm not going," She informs him, a chuckle leaving him.

"Why not?" He presses gently.

"No one wants to see me in a bathing suit," She mumbles softly.

"I'd like to see it," Slender tells her, chuckling when her cheeks flush red. "I like anything you wear, on or off, but I wouldn't mind if you showed off a little skin."

"You're saying that to be nice," she argues back.

"Y/N, you know that's not true," He says, gently running his fingers through your hair. "Sure, I'd be jealous, but you always end up back in my arms for the night anyway."

"People are going to stare. They whisper and talk Slender. I can't cover them with makeup and they haven't faded. No one wants a cutter in a bathing suit," She hisses.

He gently grabs her chin and pulls her gaze onto him, brushing her hair behind her ear. He slides his hands down, gently caressing her neck before he slides his hands down her arms. She trembles slightly at his touch as he slides her sleeves up her arms. She tries to pull away but Slender grabs her hands. He lifts one arm up before pressing gentle kisses to the scars that littered her arms before doing the same with the other one. Slender slides his hands to her shoulders and pushes her to lay back on the bed, the two coming together in a kiss. Slender gently caresses her arms as he leans over her. He presses kisses to her neck, leaving behind a few bite marks that has Y/N moaning. Her shoulder looked like she got bit by a shark but it didn't tear out the flesh.

When she gets urges they do this. An intimate thing that settles her mind as well. She just wanted the pain and Slender could provide. She wraps her arms around him and presses her body closer to his. Her back arches when he bites deeper into her skin, a gasp leaving her lips. Her blood clots quickly but he's done this so many times he left a scar. She had a lot of scars from the past. A lot of things that destroyed her. He had never witnessed someone so emotional they just screamed. She screamed in his forest before pulling out a loaded gun. She pressed it to her temple and screamed before pulling the trigger.