Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)

Author's Note: The image I have in mind for half robot and half human is essentially similar to the character Cyborg. The middle of the body being human while the limbs and half the head are robotic. The picture below is essentially the image I have in mind. Torso is all human so neck down to thighs.

Art Credit: Themightfenek on deviantart

Your Pov

I hum in delight as I lay under the kitchen sink to figure out where a leak Slender had asked me to take care of was. I examine everything and finally find the pipe causing the issue, getting it removed and replaced with a new one.

"Damn, spread those legs a little wider mama!" Offender purrs, earning an eye roll from me despite my smile.

"I'll close 'em with that statement. Don't call me mama," I complain. "I have no kids. Don't do it."

"Yet. You just need to let me put a baby in ya!" Offender says with laughter. "Come on."

"Offender, it's not gonna happen. Shoo," I tell him, sliding out from under the sink and waving him off before entering my upper half into the under sink cabinet.

"No fun," He huffs out, listening as his boots stomp off. Jeez, he was the most needy man I've ever met.

I get the pipe fixed and slide out, testing out the water before I put the cleaning supplies back and stand up, wiping my hands off on a shop rag. I check my list of things to do again and check off the sink, heading to the various rooms needing my attention with things to fix.

"Doctor Smiley, I'm here to help you fix the glass pipes you were having trouble with," I call, pushing open the door.

"Ah! Shoot! I forgot!" Doctor Smiley cries, some red powder in a beaker in his hand. "Let me find a place to put this. Thank you everyone, we will try things out later!"

"Oh! I can wait," I offer, curious why the four Slender brothers were in Doctor Smiley's room which was half room and half lab.

"No! No! It's fine!" He grunt, yelping when his foot catches the separation of the carpet and wood floor that divided his room.

"Woah!" I cry, leaping to catch him as the kid k powder is dumped all over the four Slender brothers.

"Shit!" Doctor Smiley cries as I help steady him. "Y/N you gotta go!"

"Why? Are they okay? What was that powder?" I ask him, trying to get to the brothers.

"It sort of makes them go into heat but the thing is that it also makes them pursue their greatest desire. It's an attempt to see if I can make them feel the heat for a few hours and it to go away after relief from their desired person or mate," He explains. "After careful study and discussion it was narrowed down to you!"

"M-Me?! All of them?!" I ask, staring at Doctor Smiley in shock as he tries to quickly tries to pull me from the room.

"Yes! Yes all of them. Now hurry and go hide! I need to make the antidote which will take some time!" He insists, rushing back inside and slamming his bedroom door shut. Their greatest desire was me? Nah, he had to be crazy. I shake my head with a laugh and head off to do the last of the repairs I needed to do. Doctor Smiley would figure it out and the brothers would all go and have fun with whoever they desired most. It could never be me! Hell, my body wasn't completely human! I know they're not human either but they've got flesh and everything like humans. What would possibly be attracted to me? I hum softly as I work to change the shower head in one of the bathrooms, standing on the edge as I work.