Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)

Y/N smiles at Slender as she rests in his lap reading a book, his attention on his own book as well. Y/N returns her gaze to her novel, her cheeks dusting a slight pink as she continues her romance novel. Despite lack of eyes Slender was watching Y/N as well. He wasn't one for romance novels but Y/N had suggested a few that he actually liked. He liked watching her read them more than anything though. The faces she would make were absolutely adorable and Slender couldn't help falling in love with her all over again.

"Y/N," Slender calls, earning her attention.

"What's up?" She asks him, looking up from her novel.

"You'll never betray me. Right?" He asks her.

"Of course not," She tells him with a smile. "I could never betray you."

"Good. I'd have to kill you," He growls out.

"That's a bit extreme," Y/N laughs, looking up at Slender.

"I don't take betrayals lightly," Slender tells her.

Y/N grimaces at this but nods her head, returning to her novel. She made the promise but she didn't think of the consequences. Slender wasn't the only man she loved. She didn't mean for it to end up this way but it did. Y/N was in love with Slender and his brother Offenderman. Slender had asked her out first but Offender asked next. Y/N couldn't turn down either one. She wasn't meaning to fall for both the brothers but she did and now she was trying to keep her second relationship private. Offender knew Y/N was seeing Slender but Slender didn't know Y/N was also seeing Offender. Slender huffs softly when she returns to her book, gently stroking his fingers through her hair. Y/N smiles softly at this, relaxing into Slender's touch as she continues to read her novel.

~~~~

"Y/N!" Offender grins, tackling his girlfriend in a tight hug and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Offender!" Y/N laughs, hugging him with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you. Plus, Slender is out for the day so I thought we could hang out," He explains with a grin. "What do you say?"

"Absolutely!" Y/N smiles, taking his hand and leading him to her room.

They climb into bed and Y/N happily snuggles with Offender, a chuckle leaving his lips. She was absolutely beautiful. He didn't care she was dating his brother as well. He loved her. Besides, his method of killing wasn't exactly faithful so he saw nothing wrong with it. Y/N loved both of them and he wasn't going to ask her to choose just one of them. Offender smiles and presses a kiss to the top of her head. Y/N smiles and tilts her head up, Offender leaning down to give her a kiss. Y/N giggles and wraps her arms around Offender's neck, the two getting into a heated make out session. Offender pulls Y/N into his lap, his hands squeezing her ass as he pulls her close. The two jump back when the slamming of a door interrupts them.

"Sl-Slender?!" Y/N asks in shock, her eyes wide as she bites her lip. "L-Look, I can explain."

"Really? How could you possibly explain cheating on me with my brother?" Slender snarls back.

"It's my fault brother. I came onto her," Offender tries to defend. "Be mad at me, not her."

"I've been standing here for twenty minutes. Try again," Slender snaps.

"Slender, I'm sorry. I meant to talk to you about it. I love both of you and I couldn't choose between the two of you. I'm sorry," Y/N tells him, climbing out of bed and going over to Slender. "Please don't be mad."

"Mad? Oh, I'm not mad. I'm livid!" Slender spits back.

"I'm sorry! Let me explain!" Y/N pleads, latching onto his arm. "Please Slender."