Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)

"This party is amazing!" One of the women grins. "Splendor sure knows how to put together an event."

"I know right? And to let us bring our kids? Can't believe I get to enjoy adult time but also let my kid have fun," Another smiles.

"Anne, you look amazing tonight," The first woman grins.

"So do your Beverly!" Anne replies.

"Did you see who Splendor came in with?" Beverly asks with a snicker. "Can't believe that piece of ass is with a psycho fatso. Heard he used to be a she! Can you believe it?!"

"How do you know?" Anne asks in surprise. "That he used to be a woman?"

"Splendor had a pool party and he's got the scars that show he got his breasts removed," Beverly explains.

"Ew, and he was just showing everywhere?" Anne asks with disgust. "Like, I get people living their own lives but don't force it onto us!"

"Exactly!" The woman you recognize as Katie says. "I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way."

"How long have they been together?" Beverly asks.

"About a year if you can believe it. I can't believe how much weight he's put on. Like, keep away your food or else he's gonna eat it!" Katie laughs.

You stand in the crowd and overhear the three women talking, hearing other whispers about you as well. You know you're not thin by any means but it's none of their business! The whispers seem to surround you and you finally have enough, pushing through the crowd and heading upstairs to your's and Splendor's private bathroom. You grit your teeth as you look in the mirror, seeing how round and chubby your face is. They're right, you are ugly. You work off your suit jacket and then your button down shirt, staring in the mirror at the scars on your chest.

You bring a hand to trace the scars, a reminder of who you once were. You never felt at home in your body when you were a female. Your family and friends shunned you when you told everyone how you were feeling. They would make fun or discredit you, convincing you you were just going crazy. When you moved out you began to discover who you were and transitioning felt like the best feeling in the world.

A few months after official transition with surgery you met Splendor. There was a little kid that ran into the street and you immediately jumped into action. You wound up with a broken arm plus scratches and bruises, but the kid was just fine. Splendor had been drinking at the same cafe you were at and saw everything. When he picked you up he told you it was love at first sight and you couldn't help but agree. He rode in the ambulance with you to the hospital, constantly telling you how amazing you were.

Once you're patched up Splendor asked you on a date. You're shocked but you agree, finding yourself liking him already. You told him the truth about yourself on the first date because it was always an issue for everyone else you dated. Splendor didn't care. He supports you so much. More than you deserve. He's so amazing and you're just.....you. Tears fill your eyes as you sink to your knees, holding a hand over your mouth as you try to choke back your sobs. Why was he with you?! It's been a year but you were hardly deserving of all that he does for you. He deserves so much more than you.

"Y/N, darling? Are you in there?" You hear Splendor call with a soft knock on the door.

You want to answer but you know that if you do he'll know. You try to hold back a sob but it breaks free and you completely break down. Splendor teleports into the bathroom as soon as he hears, sinking to the floor and pulling you into his lap. You can't help but cling to his suit as he just holds you until you calm down.

"Now, wanna tell me what that was about?" He asks gently.

"I overheard some women talking. Calling me fat and gross and they're right. I'm so chubby, I have these ugly scars on my chest, and I don't deserve you. You're so amazing and incredible. Hardly deserving of a fat transgender low life," You spit out.