Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)

Y/N chuckles as they twirl a red rose in their hand, hiding in the shadows to await their next victim. She blows a few petals down the alley and their victim falls for the trap, stepping into the shadows to follow the trail of roses.

"Hey pretty lady. You come here often?" Y/N purrs, standing over the human in the form of Sexual Offenderman.

"I followed the petals like you said," She breathes, giggling when Y/N tucks a rose behind her ear.

"Good girl," Y/N chuckles, pulling her into her chest before they teleport to a hotel room.

Y/N shares a passionate night with the woman before leaving her to rest in the hotel room, leaving behind a stationary note with roses.

"I'd be careful. He doesn't like his toys being touched."

That was always the note Y/N left behind after snatching one of Sexual Offenderman's targets. Y/N never killed them. They weren't much of a killer unless they were happening upon someone else doing the killing. Y/N wasn't a vigilante in any kind of way, they just liked to have a lot of fun and messing with the Creepypastas was a side hobby of theirs to have fun. Messing with Sexual Offenderman was the most fun. After the victim ran into Y/N they would remember the roses and the night in question so they would make a point to avoid any hints of Offenderman. They didn't know if he wound up killing them or erasing their memories but they never bothered finding out. It was just a lot of fun to mess with them.

Y/N hums happily as they make their way through town disguised as some other random passerby. They treat themselves to breakfast and watch as life happens around them, sipping on their coffee. They pause when they notice a man in a trench coat and fedora slipping into an alleyway, smirking excitedly. They quickly pay for their meal before slipping after the person in question. Y/N shifts into a 'stranger' as they walk through the alleyway, growling when they make it to the end and no one is there. Strange, they swore they saw him come this way.

"Gotcha!" A voice shouts before Y/N is suddenly slammed to the ground. "Rotten little shapeshifter!"

"Mmm, grind that body on me harder," Y/N purrs.

"The fuck?" The stranger pauses, letting Y/N go and standing up.

"Awww, and I thought we would have fun," Y/N whines, rolling over and grinning up at the one and only Sexual Offenderman. "Hi there daddy."

"You little! This isn't some joke!" Offender snaps, grabbing their shirt and lifting them into the air.

"I'm not joking daddy. I want you to destroy me. Step on me like you're making grapes into wine," Y/N whines.

Offender is beyond confused. What the hell was this creature saying?! They were talking like they WANTED him to attack them! What the actual hell was wrong with this creature?! Offender could just end them right here and right now but that wouldn't be much fun and he had finally caught the creature that had been an annoyance in his life for years.

"You want me to destroy you?" Offender asks, pulling Y/N closer to his face.

"Yes please daddy," They purr with a smirk.

Offender grins at this and teleports both of them to his sex dungeon, getting them strapped to the bed. Y/N smirks and teleports into a smaller adult, easily slipping out of the cuffs and rolling off the bed. They shift back into another random woman, giggling as they walk around Offender, dodging when he attempts to grab them. He grits his teeth in annoyance at this, his tendrils lashing out and wrapping around Y/N.

"Oh? Think you've got me? I can take any shape or form I want. How badly do you want me?" Y/N purrs with a soft chuckle.

"Oh? This is rich considering you were the one begging me to destroy you. Now I'm not having as much fun. Perhaps I should just kill you now," Offender says in boredom, dropping Y/N.