Slender x Reader

Y/N didn't mean for this to happen. She didn't for any of this to happen. She wasn't a home wrecker, at least she didn't mean to be. Slender had told her they weren't together only for her to find out they were getting married! Y/N is a proxy of Trenderman so she didn't get a lot of time around the mansion so who was daring who wasn't really her knowledge. Y/N sighs softly as her and all of the Creepypastas chatter around the dinner table, pushing the food around on her plate. Slender sits down beside Nurse Ann who is excitedly changing with the girls.

"Are you alright?" Trender asks gently.

"I messed up," Y/N sighs heavily. "But what else is new?"

~~Flashback~~

"Y/N, come meet my brother!" Trender calls, waving his assistant over to him.

"A pleasure my lady," Slender says with a sweeping bow, taking Y/N's hand and pressing a kiss to it.

Y/N's cheeks flush bright red at this, a smile coming to her lips. "You're quite the gentleman."

"I try to be," Slender laughs. "How did my brother capture such a beautiful butterfly?"

"She was one of my best models. Everyone wanted her and yet she chose to stay with little old me." Trender chuckles.

"You're the only one who can make me look good," Y/N laughs. "Sorry to crash your brotherly day but he insisted I get out."

"You'll never know she's not our brother!" Trender offers.

"Y/N! You're joining us?!" Splendor gasps, tackling Y/N to the ground in a hug.

"SPLENDOR!" Y/N screams wish laughter.

"What's up little lady. Finally gonna get that drink with me?" Offender grins.

"Don't even think anything," Y/N laughs as her and Splendor get back to their feet.

"You all know her?!" Slender asks in confusion.

"I always go out with them," Y/N smiles.

"Yeah, whenever you refuse," Splendor explains. "Okay! Let's go!"

Splendor hugs Y/N and all brothers teleport to a club, the Halloween costume party in full swing so the brothers are able to blend in without trouble. Offender wastes no time getting everyone drinks as everyone steps out on the dance floor together. Slender spends as much time with Y/N as he can. Something about her just drew him in and he just couldn't resist her. She tries to match the boys drink for drink, getting beyond drunk as she parties with the boys. She gets bold and singles out Slender, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Look how short you are. Needing heels just to reach me. Do your feet hurt yet?" He purrs with a chuckle.

"Will rub them for me?" Y/N coos.

"That's not the only thing I want to rub," Slender chuckles.

"Let's ditch. I'll make it up to them later," She laughs and then gives him her address.

Slender wastes zero time teleporting to her house, the two sharing an intense night of passion.

~~~~Next Morning; Continued Flashback~~

"Mmm, good morning," Y/N mumbles, rolling over to look at Slender.

She's surprised when she doesn't find him in bed wish he'd, a frown coming to her lips as she scoots out of bed. She wraps herself in a scarf and she goes through every room in her small house but she's disappointed to find him nowhere. She sighs and goes back to her room, cleaning up the bed after she gets dressed. She does her usual morning routine and then heads out for coffee, checking her phone when it goes off. She had received an apology and that he had an emergency at the mansion but wanted to see her again sometime. She wasn't a fan of being abandoned but thankfully he didn't ghost her.