Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)

Y/N was going crazy! His heat hit him fast and hard. It wasn't supposed to come this early but after a few meetings with other felines the hormones were certainly flowing. Y/N didn't care for any of his fellow felines but when they were all talking about getting railed his thoughts always went to four people. Offender, Slender, Splendor, and Trender. The pheromones coming from the four was insane! He expected it from Offender but the other men?! Hell no! All four seeped with testosterone and it was strong. He growls as he rubs against the floor, hoping the friction of the carpet would help settle his need for touch. He was bare naked in his room rubbing around on the carpet.

He groans and buries his hands in his air, gritting his teeth as his erection throbs down below. He lets out a few yells, thankful Slender had made the rooms sound proof. There would be a lot of issues if pastas could hear each other through the walls. Especially at a time like this. He keeps his head buried in the carpet as a hand reaches back to grab his length. He desperately rubs up and down while picturing the brothers but his quick release doesn't give him much relief. He wanted them so freaking bad. He knew Slender was home for the day. Some days he would let the pastas know he was staying in his office and this was one of those days. He'd feel bad about not including the other brothers but he was just so desperate at this point.

Y/N manages to get to his feet and throws on one of his fluffy robes, whining softly as the soft fabric caresses him in all the right places. He tries to calm his panting before he peaks his head out into the hall, thankful no one was present. He's quick to dart through the hallway and to Slender's office, his desperation making him forgo all kinds of courtesies so he just slams open the office door, panting hard as his eyes zero in on Slender.

"Now," Is all he can get out of his mouth as the strong scent of pheromones hits him like a punch to the face, moaning as he sinks to the floor in embarrassment and holds himself through his robe.

Not exactly the sexiest of displays to turn someone on.

"Don't even think about it. Y/N, we have work. Go see Doctor Smiley for temporary hormone blockers," Slender barks, his tendrils halting his brothers. "This is urgent."

"Then you do it. Honestly you don't need us," Offender purrs, teleporting behind Y/N. "I have much more urgent business to tend to."

"Honestly your lack of technological use is annoying," Trender huffs, his phone sending out the tone of a sent text. "I've texted Lucifer that things will be late."

"We can't postpone things! This treaty is a crucial thing! I have to make sure everything is perfect and he's not setting any loopholes!" Slender barks at his brothers. "Get back here! NOW!"

"He says it's fine. He's dealing with things himself anyway. It's mating season for all kinds of creatures, Slender. Demons included," Trender points out. "Want me to ask him for proof?"

"You can't ask something like that!" Slender protests.

"You're free to join," Splendor hums, scooping Y/N into his arms and marching out of the room, leaving his other three brothers surprised.

"Spl-Splendor," Y/N whines, clutching desperately to the youngest brother and burying his face in his neck.

Y/N moans softly as he licks his tongue up Splendor's flesh, a happy purr leaving him as he nibbles on the flesh, Splendor shivering as he bites back a moan of pleasure. He gets into Y/N's room where his other brothers are already present, Slender not looking at all amused but not protesting the change of events either. Sure they had business but Y/N was much more important. Splendor gets Y/N laid on the bed, his touches gently caressing Y/N's bare flesh as he discards off the robe, the feline clutching at the sheets as his back arches from the cold air.