Prologue

I don't own Naruto, Marvel or either of their characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

6 years ago:

In the middle of the night, A 7 year old Naruto was scene walking in a forest in Konoha. His white t-shirt and blue pants with rips and tears and his body covered with cuts and bruises after receiving a beatdown by a few villagers earlier.

They ran after him and he tried to escape, but ended up being cornered by them. He got kicked, punched and thrown around by them. The voices from them still playing over and over in his head.

Villager 1:Take this you demon!!

Villager 2:This is what you deserve!!

Villager 3:You must die!!

He started feeling the fatigue from the beatdown and he went to his knees and fell to the ground. He was breathing slowly and tears were coming out from his eyes. He could only say,

Naruto:...Why...? Why does...almost everyone...in the village...hate me?... What did...I ever do...to them...? Why did I...get hurt for this...? W....Why...?

His eyes went dull and he closed them as his breathing stopped. Naruto Uzumaki was dead. ...But not for long.

A small bright light shone from the bushes and looking out from them was a purple ooze with two white eyes. It looked at the out cold boy carefully and thought,

???:That boy...he's dead. He looks weak. But I feel something...strong from him. Ack!

The creature's body vibrated a little and it said,

???:I don't have...much time left. I better...take this chance.

The creature sunk into the ground like water and moved underground so nothing and nobody can see it. Then, when it was just under Naruto's stomach, it went inside and sunk in.

Naruto's Mind:

The Kyuubi sealed inside the young Uzumaki boy was starting to disappear due to the boy's death. It was angry but at piece as he wasn't going to be sealed anymore. But then he went wide eyed and started growling as he felt the seal being breached. It had a look of agitation and anger, but in the inside, he had panic and fear. It looked around and said,

Kyuubi:This...is...! This power! W-Who has this power?!

Then the purple ooze creature came in the cage and stood up looking at the fox with white eyes but with no mouth.

Kyuubi:Wh-What are you?

Then the creature said,

???:My name is Scorn. And calling me a "what" is rude! I am a female you jerk!

It puffed out it's cheeks like a girl pouting and the fox looked at it baffled. Did it just call itself a she and pouted? This is insane! Then she said,

Scorn:And your name, it is Kurama, Right?

The fox looked at the female ooze in confusion.

Kurama:H-How did you-

Scorn:I read your mind and saw all your memories. It's that easy for me.

Kurama:...Tch. Of course it is.

Scorn:Well anyway, since you are about to die, and I as well very soon, I have a plan. One where I can finish my mission and you can inadvertedly get revenge on the humans that wronged you and Naruto, but at the same time, save this world and the boy you are... and soon to be were sealed in.

Kurama looked at Scorn with narrowed eyes but he was interested in what she had in mind. He said,

Kurama:Go on.

Scorn:You leave back a large enough portion of chakra into this boy's body and I'll add all of my powers with in it too. Added with both our memories of our lives and the techniques we have as well, we resurrect this boy and make him not just the most powerful warrior on this planet but the most powerful being in the galaxy.

She slithered to the slowly disappearing fox and put a tendril out as if to shake his hand/paw.

Scorn:^_^ Deal?

The fox thought about this and smiled. He took the tendril in his hand and said,

Kurama:Heh. Deal.

She nodded and she too started disappearing as well. She said,

Scorn:Well, I guess this is it for us.

Kurama:Yes...It is.

Scorn:Hope to see you on the other side...Kurama.

Kurama:You too...Scorn.

They both disappeared and both turned to steam and went into the air and vanished. Then what was left over was a purple orb of energy with multiple colored particles and another orb of red and orange charka. They combined together and created a blinding multi colored flash.

Back with Naruto:

As the dead Uzumaki was on the ground, his body started to glow white and after he stopped glowing, all his wounds healed and his clothes were repaired. His eyes opened and he got up.

Naruto:*gasp*AAAAAAAAAAGH!

He clutched his head and a massive amount of memories flooded his mind and his hair started getting light grey hairs in it. After a minute has passed, Naruto had a lot of emotions swirming in him after the memories were done implanted in his head.

He was angry. Angry at the many people who treated Kurama as a monster, for himself being treated as a monster because Kurama was sealed in him and hatred for all of that as well.

But at the same time, he felt the anger and hate from the memories from Scorn. The battles she had with her hosts against the other hostile symbiotes and the ocassional bad guys and supervillains, and the love she gained from a host who was a redhead named M.J Waston who used her to save a superhero named Spiderman A.K.A. Peter Parker, her husband from a hostile symbiote that took over his body named Venom.

He also felt one emotion from both Scorn and Kurama that they shared. Bloodlust.

The bloodlust they had for all their enemies that stood in their way. The amount of bodies that laid around and the apathy they had for this.

He felt all this and understood it. He undetstood it all. He wanted to hurt and kill all those who hurt him. But not just him but all those who wete hurt too.

He said to himself,

Naruto: These powers and feelings from these two beings, I have received them all. I will train my butt off and use these powers to destroy all those who have hurt others. I will no longer be afraid, I will no longer be treated as dirt. I will fight back. I will become...

His right eye became purple and his left eye became red. Then he smiled and said,

Naruto:...the Scorn of the Ninja World.
_________________________________________

Yep. It's back. The Scorn of the Ninja World is back.

So with that said, feel free to leave comment anywhere and give me your thoughts.

And remember to stay healthy and stay safe.

Later.