Season 1 Chapter 8:Wave Mission Part 5

I don't own Naruto, Marvel or either of their characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

Four days have passed and Sasuke and Sakura have been training harder to become stronger. Same for Naruto as he has been doing his usual training routine without the others knowing.

Right now it was morning and the Symbio/Human Uzumaki was in the forest asleep on the grass.

Then a girl with black haired and wearing pink kimono with slippers came walking in.

She knelt down and picked out herbs from the ground then saw a bird standing on his shoulder and chirping. She looked at the bird as it was flying away then landed on Naruto's chest.

The girl looked at the sleeping form of Naruto and went wide eyed then frowned. She stood up with the basket of herbs in hand and walked to him.

She knelt down to him, making the bird fly off. Her hand was slowly reaching to his neck to choke him. But...

Naruto:Try it and you lose that arm.

She quickly retracted her arm as Naruto slowly woke up to look at her.

Naruto had to admit that she looked very beautiful. A shame that he already knew who this was.

Naruto:So why were you trying to kill me?

???:I-I wasn't! I just wanted to wake you up. So you don't catch a cold!

She fumbled in her words which to Naruto looked cute. But his guard was still up and he wanted to play this out a little more to entertain him.

Naruto:Uh huh. Sure.

He brought his hand up and then...

THWIP! FWOOSH!

???:AHHH!!

THUD!

???:AHAH!

...he launched grey metallic webbing at her, which wrapped her up, sent her flying and stuck to a tree. All done in one second.

She tried getting out but she couldn't. It was too strong.

???:Dammit! What is this?! Is this some Kekkei Gekkai?!

Naruto:Barely.

She jolted seeing Naruto in front of her and staring her in the eyes.

Naruto:Now, what is your name?

Haku:...It's Haku. Haki Yuki.

Naruto:Well Yuki-chan, my name is Naruto Uzumaki. Though, you already knew my first name when you were spying on me and my team while you were in that fake Hunter Nin getup.

Haku:I don't-

Naruto:Don't play dumb. I know it was you. I got the full reading of your life signature when I first met you and recognized and sensed you easily when you just approached me a few seconds ago. Not to mention your voice was obvious at it was the same one under your mask from last time.