Season 1 Chapter 5:Wave Mission Part 2

I don't own Naruto, Marvel, Spider-Man or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Team 7 and their sensei Kakashi got on the boat and were ridden their way to the village.

Tazuna was explaining the whole story to the ninja. About Gato and his control over his and the rest of the Wave's residents' land, and how the the unfinished bridge next to them can help them help their village.

After he was finished, the team looked at him annoyed. Mostly Naruto.

Naruto:You're a retard, Jiji.

Tazuna:N-Nani?!

Sakura:Oi Naruto! That was-

Naruto:Be quiet.

Sakura:*meekly*H-Hai.

Naruto:As I was saying, you are a retard Jiji. If your village was in trouble, you could've just told the Hokage straight up and he would have sent ninja to help. He maybe old and strict, but he's not heartless.

Tazuna:E-Even so, Wave has had a lousy history of Nukenin. I didn't want to take the risk of simply just trusting you and telling you everything.

Kakashi:*sigh*Fair enough. Fine, we'll help you but no more games. Got it.

Tazuna:G-Got it. Thank you.

As they arrived at land, they thanked the boat rower before he left and Team 7 were on their way to Tazuna's home.

While walking Naruto sensed someone following them. From his senses it was a male. He thought about killing him but decided to leave him be until he came out of hiding on his own.

Naruto:Maybe this one will be more of a challenge.

As he and the others were walking, Sakura took a few glances at Naruto. Seeing this, he said,

Naruto:*sigh*What is it Sakura?

She flinched at his voice and saw the stoic look he was giving her.

Sakura:W-Well... It's just... Those two Nukenin that you killed.

Everyone looked at her and Naruto. The blonde boy just looked at her with light curiousity.

Naruto:So?

Sakura:So? How did you...feel...about doing that?

Naruto:*shrug*Nothing.

Sakura and the others looked at him shocked. He felt nothing for killing those two Nukenin?

Sakura:N... Nothing at all?

Naruto:Nope. Why do you ask? Does it bother you that I killed them? Or is it that you are just that shocked that it was I and not Kakashi... or better for you, Sasuke that killed them?

She looked at him with wide eyes. She knew what he meant by that. He was asking her feeling like she was being superficial judgemental.

Sakura:Well...I-

Then Kakashi warned everyone.

Kakashi:Everyone, DUCK!

Everyone did as they were told and a sword was spinning passing over them until it got stuck on a tree.

Then a man jumped on the handle.