Season 1 Chapter 2:Meeting Konohamaru And His "Teacher"

I don't own Naruto, Marvel or either of it's characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

After the ninja took back the scroll, it was returned back to the Hokage but placed in a new location with a lot more security so that no one can steal it again.

The next day came and Naruto was in the examination room sitting on the chair with a stoic look and across the room, the Hokage,

Hiruzen Sarutobi was in his seat behind the desk and looking over the blonde boy's picture. He said,

Hiruzen:Hm. Everything is in order. Now Naruto, why aren't you wearing your forehead protector?

Naruto:I didn't want to lose it or get a scratch on it. So I left it at home.

Hiruzen:I see. Then allow me to tell you this. What you did for Iruka-kun is admirable but it was also dangerous. You could have been killed.

Naruto inwarly scoffed at that. He could have easily killed Mizuki if he wanted to but didn't. He wasn't worth that effort. Even so, he wasn't going to argue with the old man. He knew he was just worried for him.

Hiruzen:You are going to go missions soon and the future battles you will have will not be so easy with Mizuki. So promise me that you will be more careful.

The blond boy nodded.

Naruto:I will, Jii-chan.

The man smiled lightly.

Hiruzen:Heh. Even though he has a new demeanor, he still calls me that. Looks like there is still a part of the old Naruto after all. Yosh. With that done, you are free to leave.

Naruto:*nod*Hai. But first...

Naruto looked to his right seeing the door slightly open and someone looking in the room. He flicked out a kunai from his sleeve and it passed through the gap hitting the wall in the hallway.

???:WAH!

Then the door slid open and a boy fell face first into the room.