Season 1 Chapter 3:Teammates & Another Test

I don't own Naruto or Marvel or either of their characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

It was morning and Naruto was asleep in the class of the Ninja Academy wearing his headband and this boy,

Sasuke Uchiha was sitting next to him and gave the blonde boy a side glance and a raised eyebrow.

Naruto without opening his eyes said to him,

Naruto:If you have something to say then say it.

Sasuke his eyes widened a little more in surprise after being caught looking in his direction.

Naruto opened his left dull blue eye and look at him stoically. Sasuke was a little put off by his stare and he responded,

Sasuke:It's nothing.

The blonde boy shrugged and said,

Naruto:Okay.

After that he went back to sleep and Sasuke just looked outside and think to himself again.

But a few seconds later, Naruto was woken up by the sound of footsteps and the door opening up with two girls coming in the classroom yelling...

??? & ???:GOAL!

They started panting and then they looked at each other with tired smirks. These girls were...

Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka

They started arguing with each other about who came in first and Naruto just ignored them and was about to go to sleep.

But then his eyes opened when he sensed Sakura approaching him ready to pull him off his seat to sit next to Sasuke.

So he stood up and grabbed her wrist tightly before she could. Sakura winced in pain and scowled at him.

Sakura:Ah! L-Let go of me you Baka! Let me g-

He pulls the girl a little closer to him so they were face to face. She was about to yell, but as she saw his emotionless gaze, she was making her shiver in fear.