Season 1 Chapter 9:Wave Mission Part 6

I don't own Naruto, Spiderman, Marvel or either of their characters.
_________________________________________

Four days have passed  Sasuke and Sakura have been training Tree Climbing while Naruto did Wall Crawling to fool the others to believe he was doing the same.

Right now, it was morning and Naruto was on top of a tree branch just resting. His mind went back on Haku when he kissed her. He smiled a little bit. That was one of the rare he felt something real. Something more than just feeling accepted. He felt peace.

Naruto:That was actually... nice. That was one of the rare moments where I was actually happy.

Then he frowned lightly.

Naruto:However, I will have to fight Zabuza soon. And that means fighting Haku. I'll give her one more chance. Add a little...persuasion into it. If she accepts, great. If not, then I'll have to kill her. Either way, whatever happens, happens.

He yawned and was about to go to sleep. Then his ears twitched hearing footsteps.

He raised his head to look down and saw Sasuke coming in the clearing and looking around. Then he looked up and saw Naruto.

Sasuke:Oi! Dobe! Breakfast is ready!

The blonde symbio-ninja was a little hungry. It wouldn't hurt. He nodded in response and jumped off from the branch then leaving Sasuke to shake his head and followed him.
_________________________________________

After the breakfast, Kakashi and Team 7 were in the forest doing Chakra Control training again. However Naruto wasn't around for a full hour.

Kakashi and surprising Sakura went looking for him.

Kakashi:Oiiiiiii! Naruto!

Sakura:Where are you Naruto!

They called out to him but didn't get an answer.

Sakura:Where is he? Ooooi! Narut-

Naruto:I'm up here. Stop screaming.

Sakura and Kakashi looked up and saw Naruto standing under a branch of a tall tree.

Kakashi:I see that you have completely mastered tree climbing. Great work.

The boy just nods then jumps off the branch then lands on the ground. Then he looked at Sakura and she flinched.

Sakura:Well um...

Her hand started shaking a little. Naruto noticed this but was indifferent and Kakashi noticed this as well and was concerned.

He was aware of the fear she had for the boy. He saw it on the boat ride to Wave when Naruto kept her quiet when she tried to reprimand him for insulting Tazuna. But he didn't think it would be this bad.

She still was afraid of Naruto. But she held her hand and calmed down. She breathed in then out and she said,

Sakura:You... did a great job Naruto.

Naruto:....

Naruto just stared at her without blinking, making her feel unconfortable until he just nodded and walked passed her.

She sighed feeling a little relieved that he at least did that and didn't attack her. Then Kakashi looked at her and said,

Kakashi:Sakura, what was that all about?

Sakura:What do you mean, Sensei?

Kakashi:You were shaking. What's wrong?

She saw the concerned from him. She sighed and said,