Season 2 Chapter 1:Suna Ninja, The Ichibi Jinchuuriki & A Gift Of Power

I don't own Naruto, Spider-Man, Marvel or any of their characters.
_________________________________________

The day Team 7 had returned with Haku, Naruto explained the whole thing to Hiruzen and asked him to let her stay.

The old man knew this would mean more paper work but he said he would do an evaluation on Haku himself before coming to an answer. The day after, she passed with flying colors and was allowed to stay.

However, she was warned that if she tried anything foolish in Konoha, she would be severely punished and warned Naruto that anything that happens because of Haku, will also be on his head as well. Naruto wasn't fazed but understood.

A week has passed since then. Team 7 has been doing missions and completed them all. Right now, Naruto was walking and holding hands with Haku who was wearing a white shirt, blue pants and her wooden sandals.

Haku:I really enjoyed our date, Naruto.

Naruto:So did I. And even though this is early, I planned to give you a gift.

Haku:And that gift is?

Naruto:Later when we get home.

Haku:Mou~.

He chuckled at her until he looked ahead and saw two children who were afraid and staring at Konohamaru on the ground while being stared down by two older children.

The duo looked at the two and saw the marks on their headbands.

Haku:Suna Ninja? And three kids?

Naruto:*sigh*Let's see what's going on.

They walked to the group as the boy with face paint lifted Konohamaru by the shirt collar and was about to punch him. But...

GRAB!

Face paint:Ah!

...his hand was grabbed by Naruto standing right beside him.

The girl with the fan was shocked to see Naruto appear out of nowhere. She was about to retaliate but an emotionless stare from Naruto made her back off.

Face paint boy:W-What the hell?! W-Who are you?!

Naruto:My name doesn't matter. And as for what I'm doing, I am stopping you from making one of the most stupidest decision of your life.

Face paint boy:How...so?

Naruto:You were about to punch the Hokage's grandson.

That made the two Suna Ninja shocked.

Naruto:Yeah. That's right. You nearly made Suna on Konoha's shit list.