Season 1 Chapter 1:A Test, Beating Up A Traitorous Thief

I don't own Naruto, Marvel or either of it's characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

It has been 6 years since Naruto has died, resurrected and gained the powers of the late Scorn and Kurama's chakra. He spent his days training in secret outside of civilian lines and in the forest.

He would do weightlifting with boulders,  learn to use fighting styles such as Karate, Martial Arts, Close and Far Range Combat and other fighting styles from Kurama's memories from Kushina and all the people she has fought.

He also did a lot of training with the powers he got from the late Scorn symbiote. There were a LOT of powers he had to know how to control but he got through it with a lot of hard work.

And as for jutsu, he didn't learn any or bothered to do so because his symbiote powers can do what jutsu can, just way better. But, he did learn to control, manipulate and weaponize it to his liking.

Also, he found the villagers that killed him and returned that favor in secret.

Right now in the present, he was on the roof asleep and his appearance changed a lot.

He was wearing a blue jacket, a violet  t-shirt with the red swirl on it, black pants and black ninja sandals.

And he was dreaming, about the deaths of many enemies and watching them burn. His mouth was a smile of complete peace.

Naruto:(^w^)Zzz. zzz. zzz.

???:OI! NARUTO!

His closed eyes twitched and he opened revealing his dull blue eyes. He calmly looked up and saw this man looking down at him angrily.

 He calmly looked up and saw this man looking down at him angrily

Iruka Umino.

Naruto:Yo.

Iruka:Don't "Yo" me! You are suppose to be in the academy and here you are ditching. Again! Get your butt in class now!!

The blonde boy looked at the man boredly. He wasn't interested in going there at all. He barely goes there to begin with and only shows up when tha test or something close to that.

But, Iruka is his teacher, and is one of the only people who actually gave a damn about him. He owed him that much. So he got up tiredly, scratched his back and said,

Naruto:*sigh*. Hai~.

Then he jumped and went to the academy as Iruka sighed and followed.
_________________________________________

Later in the morning, Iruka had all the students lined up at the front of the classroom.

Iruka:Alright class. Due to a certain blonde male student here, all of you have to do Jutsu exercises today.

They groaned then glared at Naruto who ignored them.

The class began with each student doing the Henge No Jutsu and the had to transform as Iruku. Iruka reviewed with each student as they got the jutsu right. Some had a few mistakes and some were fine but they all passed. Now it was Naruto's turn.