Season 1 Chapter 7:Wave Mission Part 4

I don't own Naruto, Spiderman, Marvel or any of their characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

The next day came and Kakashi and his three Genin were in the forest. The masked Jounin said,

Kakashi:Alright you three. It's time I teach you in this new chakra control technique.

Sakura:And what is that?

Kakashi:Tree climbing.

Sakura:Tree climbing?!

Sasuke:Seriously? That's It?

Kakashi:Yes but this isn't ordinary tree climbing. You are going to do so without your hands.

Sakura:How?

Kakashi:Like this.

He went to a tree, put his foot on the trunk and began walking up freely then under a branch and looked down at the Genin.

Sakura and Sasuke looked surprised while Naruto looked at this stoically but inwardly, he deadpanned.

Kakashi:By using the chakra in your bodies and controlling it to be used under your feet to-

Naruto just blocked out what he said and internally deadpanned even more. This was what Kakashi was going to teach them? He didn't need to learn this. He had Wall Crawling.

And with all the training he did to become stronger, Wall Crawling is something he can do whenever he wants without issues.

He sighed. This was a waste of his time. But, he can just practice Wall Crawling and pass it as Tree Climbing. It's not like the three would know the difference anyway.

With the explanation from Kakashi over, he told the three Genin to start.

Naruto knowing what to do, just walked to a tree, walked up slowly then stood upside down under a branch.

This shocked Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke.

Kakashi:Eh?! U-Um...great work Naruto! You got it done on the first try and in less than a few seconds too!

Naruto nods and began going down the tree before doing it again. He may have mastered it in one try, but that's no excuse to slack off. He's going to keep this up.

Kakashi:Hey Sakura and Sasuke. You can stop gawking and start climbing.

Hearing that, Sasuke and Sakura shoke off their shock and began doing the tree climbing training.

Sasuke began running up the tree but the chakra under his feet dispersed. But before that, he used his kunai to cut the mark he stepped on before falling and landing on the ground.

He wiped the small amount of sweat off his forehead and thought,

Sasuke:Damn. I never knew controlling chakra like this was difficult.

He looked at Naruto who was running up the tree again for the 7th time.

Sasuke:Tch. Show off.

Sakura:Yaho~!

Sasuke looked up and was wide eyed to see Sakura sitting on a tree branch.