Season 2 Chapter 2:Application Slips For The Chuunin Exam

I don't own Naruto, Marvel or any of the characters or media put here.
_________________________________________

Days have passed since Haku gained symbiote powers from Naruto.

And during that time, the two have spent their time having dates and training far away where no one would find them.

Right now, it was 1 p.m. and Naruto was with Sasuke and Sakura on a bridge waiting for Kakashi to arrive since he told them yesterday that he had important news for them.

While they were waiting, Sasuke was leaning on the bridge, Sakura was a few feet from him on the left doing the same and Naruto was on the other side doing the same thing as well.

They have been waiting for at least half an hour and still no sign of Kakashi. Then Sakura sighed.

Sakura:Mou. Where is he? He said to meet him here and we have been waiting for half an hour. Isn't he our sensei? He should be punctual.

Sasuke and Naruto just stared at her not saying anything. But they did agree with her.

Then Kakashi shunshined before them and said,

Kakashi:Yo. Everyone. Sorry for the tardiness but I was-

Naruto:Just get to the point.

Kakashi just coughed.

Kakashi:Very well. I have recommended you to take the Chuunin Selection Exams. So...

He took out 3 paper slips and showed them to the three.

Kakashi:Here. Your application slips.

Sakura:The Chuunin Exam?

Kakashi:The test to rank up to your next level of your ninja path. If you pass, you rank up to Chuunin. Of course you don't have to take it. It's up to you. It is five days from now and will be held in the academy in Room 301. Don't be late.

The three nodded and Kakashi gave them his farewell before shunshining away. After that, Sasuke and Naruto walked away to different directions, leaving Sakura to look at them both.

She wanted to walk with Sasuke but she stopped herself. She knew that he wouldn't give her the time of day. As usual. Then her thoughts were on Naruto. She thought about going to him and talk, but he made it clear that he doesn't care about her. Just as she didn't care about him.

She looked down sadly, thinking about herself. Especially the mission at Wave. She was no help to her sensei, no help to Naruto & Sasuke. She did nothing.

She didn't get into battle, or aid in it. Or to contribute any assistance at all.

She did nothing. Nothing at all. And that meant that she was nothing.

She held of her paper tightened and looked down sadly.

Sakura:I...am truly all alone. Am I?

She walked off the bridge and went to way back home.
_________________________________________