Season 1 Chapter 6:Wave Mission Part 3

I don't own Naruto, Spiderman, Marvel or any of their characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

Later after that "fight" with Zabuza, Naruto got back to Tazuna, his teacher and his teammates.

Tazuna offered them stay at his house for the while to which they accepted and thanked him for.

When they arrived, his daughter,

Tsunami, saw him and gave him a hug

Tsunami, saw him and gave him a hug. He said to her,

Tazuna:Tsunami, these ninja have been protecting from Gatou's men and will continue to do so when I and the others finish building the bridge.

She looked at Kakashi and his student and smiled.

Tsunami:Thank you. Thank you all for protecting my father. While you are here, please make yourselves at our home.

The four ninja nodded as they relaxed in the spare room. When they sat down, Kakashi asked,

Kakashi:Alright Naruto. Spill. What was all of that?

Naruto who was lying on the ground just gave him a side glance.

Naruto:What was what Sensei?

Kakashi:You know "What!" First it was you killing the Demon Brothers with a swipe of your hand turning them into ash! Then you defeated Zabuza's Water Clone then sent him flying! How?!

Naruto:Years worth of life threatening training. And that's all you need to know. For now.

Kakashi looked at him confused, Sakura felt like she should watch her back for Naruto and Sasuke looked at him a little on edge but also curiously.

They currently thinking the same thought with the other two.

Just what did he specifically do in his training to do all of that?

Kakashi shook his head and sighed. He knew he wasn't going to get a full answer on that.

Kakashi:Alright Naruto. What about Zabuza? Did you...?

Naruto:No. I didn't kill him. I wanted to and was about to do it until a masked ninja came in as saved him before I could.

A blatant lie. He let them go out of boredom and because he felt like it. Then Kakashi frowned and said,

Kakashi:So he's still out there, huh? Alright then everyone. Starting tomorrow, we will begin training to be better prepared to fight Zabuza and his partner when they ever show up. For now, we can rest.

Sakura and Sasuke:Hai.

Naruto just nodded, got up and left the room.

Sakura:Naruto? Where are you going?

Naruto:Outside for air.
_________________________________________

While outside he was napping by a tree but then he felt something come at him at high speed.