engineer X gnome

requested by baker1000!

location: earth ( in the us)

3rd person POV

in this story, engi and gnome are highschoolers.

enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

engineer and gnome have always been close together, being best friends and all. many of gnomes friends never knew why she even wanted to hang out with a nerd. she never listened to them when they talked bad about him. after a year of being besties, engineer realized that he had pretty strong feelings about gnome, he just never knew how to tell her, or anyone else, about this. valentines day was only in two days, and engineer was planning to ask gnome out on a date the day before, so that's exactly what he did. at lunch, on february 13th, he pulled gnome into the hallway. " hey, gnome, can i ask you something real quick?" "oh, sure! whatcha need?" engineer thought for a second. he saw many love confesions in movies, and he never thought it would be hard, but he was nervous. very nervous. "engi? you ok?" gnome asked him, snapping him out of his thoughts. "will you go out with me tomorrow?" engineer said quickly. Gnome was speechless. she'd never been asked out before by anyone. "well, um, sure!" she told him. " wait, really?" "of course! tomorrow IS valentines day after all,so why not?" she said, raising an eyebrow. " its settled! so, hows impasta sound for dinner?" says the purple crewmate. " I love that resturant!" " and i love you gnome"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you baker1000 for requesting this! I never thought anyone would see this, but i thought wrong. i hope you enjoyed! have a good day/evening/night/morning