THE DARKNESS TAKES OVER GAMETOONS REVIEW

OMG THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING! LIKE SERIOUSLY AMAZING JOB GAMETOONS! BEST EPISODE YET!

so, yeah. at first we see the ceo, which, makes me happeh already. player nearly dies, and mommy gets corrupted...

and looks scary as frank (hehe)

then pibby comes out of nowhere and saves player. i like her voice. noice.

then they go to the airship, which was cool. then captain calls player a traitor, and i thought he was actually talking about him.

but eh wasnt.

oof.

then vet comes, explains everything. i missed him. then we see the teasers in his explanation, which was amazing.

(also kinda unrelated but apparently stoner doesn't smoke?!?!? well, there goes a bunch of one-shots)

and annoying ornage? the gametoonsverse? wtf?

AND CAPTAINS A KARATE MASTER??? NOICE! FRICKEN AMAZING!

and mr cheese coming out of the glitch was also very noice!

and veteran with the rifle gun thing? also amazing!

and then player, pibby, and vet go through a rick and morty portal for some reason, and end up in minecraft. the nearly get shot, vet gets a portal gun, and then gets exploded by a creeper.

he dies, player cries over him, then they go to whereever that place is. idk

after vet breaks the 4th wall of course.

then player raps against da orange man, which was cool. actually amazing!

the music was a bop.

the ending sequence was also very cool.

and... player? you good bro?

anyway, the episode was a 9.9/10.

ya wanna know why it's that?

EGGEH BOI! I WANNA HEAR HIMMMM

jk, its a 10/10 obvi.

----------

man, it was cool how they all broke the 4th wall-

wait, what's that supposed to mean?

im confused.

anyway, ima go now. PEACE!