Player x mr egg: differences

Hello! Sorry I've been gone. Anyway a person by the name of geniepop requested this. So yeah! I have no clue what to say in this intro. Oh yeah, we got our spare tire fixed since Walmart didn't have one and it didn't cost a dime! So that's coooool so yeah, on to the story

Location:polus
3rd person POV
Btw this happend before player got his first win
————————————————————
Mr egg and player were not so different. Mr egg couldn't win at love, and player couldn't win a game to save his life. They've also both been through a breakup. After a while, they both became friends. Not best friends, but pretty good friends. He would talk about things that he might have a hard time talking about with veteran. Mr egg only really had one friend, player, since the others never really respected him. Like how captain blamed his little zombie stunt all on mr egg, or veteran literally roasting him alive, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the whole " love triangle" thing. But after a while, player had developed some feelings towards mr egg. He had no clue how to tell him though, so he went to the only person he could talk about it with, veteran. Player told him to meet him by Communications in a few minutes, and so that's what veteran did. "Hey dude, what's up?" Veteran said. " I wanna talk to you about something. Have you ever had a crush on someone before?" Veteran pauses for a second. " yeah once in 7th grade. Her name was Katie. Why do you ask?" " well, I myself have a crush on someone" veterans eyes widened a bit " who is it?" " it's mr egg. I don't know why but he's just so cute with his accent and voice" player says smiling at the thought of him " are you planning to ask him out?" Player paused for a second. " well, I don't know how. I never really have before, only with noob. And you know how that turned out" " yeah. You should just ask him dude. That's what I did with Katie" " did she say yes?" " well, no. Turns out she already had a boyfriend, but she did say she hopes I find someone in the future, so that was nice" " oh" " listen homeslice, the point is just be yourself" " wow veteran, that's probably the wisest thing you've said to me" The red crew member says. " yeah, it probably is. Now? Go get 'em tiger!" " yeah!" Player says before running off to find mr egg. After player walked off, veteran walked to O2 to find stoner. " hey stoner! You owe me ten bucks!" " WHAT! He's actually gotta crush on someone? I thought he gave up!" "Nope lol. Now pay up!" Back to player now, he had found mr egg in the specimen room doing the monstrosity that is Simon says. " hey mr egg" player says surprising mr egg a little. " Oh hello player! I didn't see you there" " yeah, anyway I wanted to ask you something" " what do you want to ask me player?" " oh well... i just wanted to ask..." he paused. He was super nervous. Then he remembered what veteran said " player? You ok buddy?" " yeah! Of course! I just wanted to tell you that, I have strong feelings for you. And if you don't feel the same way I'm COMPLETELY fine with that it's ju-" he was cut off. Not with words... no.

But a kiss on the lips. Player was startled at first, but quickly melted in it. After about 8 seconds, they stopped. " I love you too player"

————————————————————
Veteran= #1 best friend.
Anyway, there you go! I honestly like the player x mr egg ship, but captain x player is my #1 favorite. I hope you enjoyed! And yeah, bu-bye!
Dang, 641 words wow.