i had a mental breakdown over a phone +other stuff

( i wrote this on april 16th i just forgot to post it)

so, before i tell you about my stupidity, here's some art of what bro and stoners kid would look like (cuz im bored)

noice.

so, i went to the park today with my neighbor. and i set my phone down on a bench ( idk why i even took my phone with me) and we played floor is lava (which he definitely cheated in) and then he had to leave. so he left and i found this sweatshirt( not that important but ye) and swang on a swing and then went home. so when i got home i had to put some clothes and stuff in a bag( oh sh!t. i forgot to do that. brb) and then i wanted to check what time it was. so i check my pocket for my phone and it wasnt there. so im like ' f*ck. did i seriously leave it at the park!?' so i go back and i cant find it anywhere. at this point im freaking out. i went back home and back to the part again but absolutely no sign of it. so i got mad and knocked over the clothes i was supposed to put in the bag. guess where it was...

UNDER THE GOD DAMN CLOTHES!

i feel so stupid. so ye im good now. anyway, that's how my day went.

anyway, before i end this, if you haven't read my other book then, well you should. if you have then you should let me know who you think it is! plz do it